2015 Stainless USPc ... beautiful but - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 2015 Stainless USPc ... beautiful but

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

BP, thanks for the recommendation ... I just googled that device. It’s interesting. Definitely something to think about. I also saw something for Flocks called a ChamberMax. I wish they made that thing for H&Ks as it would be perfect.

My current plan is to modify an Arachnigrip for the serrations then drop one piece of tape under extractor since that’s where my fingers end up when racking my pistols.
    bp1 likes this.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

You could get a pair of fast fit Mechanix gloves. Or just wear one on your off hand, like Michael Jackson.
    I shoot with gloves because I've touched a hot suppressor or barrel too many times to want to admit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Might or might not be your thing but these look good and work very well too. Not sure though if the USPc and USP have the serrations in the same configuration.

https://www.arachnigrip.com/store/Sl...-USP-p50075007
    mew likes this.
    ------------------
    sc

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hi Spentcase, yes that spider tape is the one I’m getting! It doesn’t fit the compact perfectly but it’s close enough. Serrations same length but one too many on one side, etc. It’s more like gritty sandpaper than skateboard tape but I like that about it.

I just dry fired my blued compact and it racks so easily. No tape needed for that one at all. And I love the heinie sights I put on it. Once I paint the front sight, the blued compact will be good to go.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

This little piece of tape has been working great as a solution. I will replace it with more professional looking serration grip tape after my sights are finally changed out.

Thanks for all of the recommendations!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015 Stainless USPc ... beautiful but-dd24bc41-0d6f-45d9-a45e-b5b452e8b54b_1551833595967.jpeg  

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Casi1 View Post
    Hi Spentcase, yes that spider tape is the one I’m getting! It doesn’t fit the compact perfectly but it’s close enough. Serrations same length but one too many on one side, etc. It’s more like gritty sandpaper than skateboard tape but I like that about it.

I just dry fired my blued compact and it racks so easily. No tape needed for that one at all. And I love the heinie sights I put on it. Once I paint the front sight, the blued compact will be good to go.
    You probably noticed that you get two of the grips in each pkg, for $19.99. At $10 each they are pricey but in the places I've used them they work very well.

Good luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Good info., thanks. I have a KK date coded stainless compact and never experienced any issue as described by the OP, and I shoot this USP a bunch!
    HK45 tac
    USP45 tac
    USP9 tac
    USP9c
    USP40c
    USP45c
    VP9le x 2
    VP9 Long Slide
    P30LS 9 v3
    P30L .40 v3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kjax1911 View Post
    Good info., thanks. I have a KK date coded stainless compact and never experienced any issue as described by the OP, and I shoot this USP a bunch!
    Yea the satin stainless finish on the KK date codes isn't as slippery as the newer polished stainless finishses

FS1
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

If you have the same pistol in black and have no problem? Try swapping the recoil spring assemblies and see if it is easier. If so maybe you just need a break in.
    wheelz likes this.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal that made good under pressure!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links