"Batch Flow" of HK Pistols to US Distributors - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: "Batch Flow" of HK Pistols to US Distributors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I’ve been thinking about a Vp9sk but gotta admit that 2000SK has caught my attention

My LGS has a used one for 525 that looks like it is in decent shape. I believe it is a LEM model

I already own a P30SK LEM that I really enjoy so not sure how close and feel the P2000sk is vs that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    P30SK V1 LEM 9mm
    P30L V1 LEM 9mm
    VP9
    USP9 Compact Stainless V1

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Location : Sometimes where the gun laws suck, sometimes where they don't.
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Knobby33872 View Post
    Gosh, the pistol pictured in your avatar looks so very interesting. I had no idea they made them in stainless. I don't want to take the thread sideways, but that photo is so interesting.

Regarding the P2000SK, that is very kind of you to offer.

I called Evan's a couple of days ago, and they have a P2000SK for rent. I can't recall if the guy told me the caliber; they may have more than one. I've not been to Evan's in a good long while, so to be direct, I am looking forward to going there. I've passed Evan's on SART many, many times, and I don't know why I never made the time, just once, to call on them. It's been a decade, at least, since I patronized that store. I almost feel guilty.

A friend has one in .40 S&W, as well. I've not fired it, but I was very impressed with the ergonomics, and that was the main impetus to get me looking for one. I've never owned an H&K firearm, though I have shot them from time to time.
    The P7M8 is not stainless. It was refinished by Tripps in Hard Chrome, Brushed Flats and Matte rounds. It used to be called Cobra Chrome. I am not sure why it was called that. But it is a stunner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I test-fired a P2000SK V3 a little more than a week ago and will pursue purchasing one. In the interim I emailed H&K USA customer service to ask when the flow might resume. They replied, in effect, that work on a large government contract has taken priority, and they hope to see more pistols in a few months.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

JB1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Knobby33872 View Post
    I test-fired a P2000SK V3 a little more than a week ago and will pursue purchasing one. In the interim I emailed H&K USA customer service to ask when the flow might resume. They replied, in effect, that work on a large government contract has taken priority, and they hope to see more pistols in a few months.
    I live about an hour from a Gander Outdoors....so I guess I could have a P2000sk in 5-7 business days. Could just an old invalid link. I think it's V3? HK is probably working on the M27.

https://www.ganderoutdoors.com/heckl...un-215391.html

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/bu...lf-price-49922
    Last edited by JB1; 04-01-2019 at 06:42 AM.

Premium Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We have had them show up periodically at our base exchanges. I decided I better grab one while I could—as you know, we have few HKs on “the list.” I got one in March 2019 (SN BH 121-0206XX). If you have other 9mm mags the P2KSK is a deal—takes all of those larger mags when you need more than ten rounds. You don’t want to know what I paid! Good luck!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ok... so are HKp2000sk’s starting to show up?? I was told it would July before we would see them. I’m after a .40 V2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jslow View Post
    Ok... so are HKp2000sk’s starting to show up?? I was told it would July before we would see them. I’m after a .40 V2.
    I bought a used P2KSK and called customer service to find some information about it. While I was talking to the rep, I asked about incoming shipments, and was told essentially the same thing: July and October.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links