VP9 Upgrades
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: VP9 Upgrades

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default VP9 Upgrades

I did a couple of minor upgrades to my VP9 Tactical, and I am quite happy with all of them. I went with the HK match spring set, the LWG trigger upgrade, and the HK rail mounted compensator. This gun is more fun than ever to shoot now!
    I have a little before and after photo. I never intended in putting the Inforce light back on with the compensator, but I was disappointed to find out that it doesn't fit. The rail on the comp isn't a normal size, so the light is extremely loose left to right. It is impossible to tighten down enough.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Very nice!!

Dont forget about the laser engraved sheep? haha
    GSD_HK likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The laser engraved sheep came on the gun when I got it. A local AR manufacturer, Andro Corp Industries, does that for their "black sheep"/blemished products, but I liked the design so I actually had him put it on all of my guns in one way or another (some on optics, others on charging handles).

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Very nice. And that sucks about the light. Was that something you missed on the specs or something that they need to address?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    GSD_HK likes this.
    Pinoy
    VP9
    P30SK
    P30L .40

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OP, how did you like the Inforce light?

I love how these guns look with the compensators, even if I'd have no use for one myself.
    GSD_HK likes this.
    Overconfidence erodes vigilance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As far as I know, the specs just said that it included a rail. That wasn't really a concern of mine one way or the other since I hadn't planned on mounting anything underneath with the comp. I do plan on calling HK just to ask the question though.
    I love the Inforce light. I have the APLc, and it has been awesome. The light is incredibly bright, and the controls are easy to use and perfectly placed.

Ryan... likes this.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GSD_HK View Post
    As far as I know, the specs just said that it included a rail. That wasn't really a concern of mine one way or the other since I hadn't planned on mounting anything underneath with the comp. I do plan on calling HK just to ask the question though.
    I love the Inforce light. I have the APLc, and it has been awesome. The light is incredibly bright, and the controls are easy to use and perfectly placed.

Well I saw some with the rail and some without. If I got one with the rail I Def would like to have an option to add my light. I decided with a PMM microcomp with mine but would've liked one of those comps to compare.

GSD_HK likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pinoy_bandit View Post
    Well I saw some with the rail and some without. If I got one with the rail I Def would like to have an option to add my light. I decided with a PMM microcomp with mine but would've liked one of those comps to compare.

HK offers a few different options now when it comes to their comps. They have the design with the top of the comp open, like a "U" shape both with and without a rail. The one without has an option rail you can buy. They also have the heavier steel model. The newest one is the fully enclosed comp (I think it looks better) that comes with a rail.
    I was on the fence for a long time about going with the HK or the one you went with, but ultimately aesthetics won for me, haha.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

+1 for the Inforce light!
    GSD_HK and Ryan... like this.

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I may have to give one a try, found a holster I like that works with the VP9 + Inforce, but nobody around here has any experience with them.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links