HKPRO Forums banner

How many HK45s in OD and Tan

7K views 45 replies 14 participants last post by  Vincent04 
#1 ·
Do we know how many OD and Tan Hk45/Hk45c are out there? I’m under the impression that they weren’t limited runs like the different color USPs, but I was wondering if anyone had any idea how many were actually made and if they’re still being made.

#2 ·
There are OD and Sand (full - both slide and frame) HK45s and HK45Cs, and HKPro Edition HK45C in RAL8000 (Sand), and OD and Sand (just the frame) HK45s/HK45Cs that are available outside of US market (Canada and rest of the world).

There are no Tan unless you are talking about the Desert Tan HK45 Tacticals (factory and Lipsey's edition of full Tan Tacticals).

Which ones?

#10 ·
Odd to see one with a vendor this late in the game ...

I may have a few of these somewhere

#15 ·
LOL, I was thinking the same. I am curious also as to what the actual production numbers of these were. I know Shoot Straight had a bunch of them and I drug my feet and they sold them all. I did buy the one yz125Racer had listed here and will be picking her up today though. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Reactions: GuntherRommel
#14 · (Edited)
Haven’t gotten quantities yet.. but I THINK I have a better idea of what’s out there. Anyone have anything to add?

HK45 Tactical
??? - Desert Tan Full (Lipseys Exclusive)
??? - Desert Tan Frame Only
??? - OD Frame Only

HK45
??? - OD Full
??? - OD Frame Only (Not Avail. in US)
??? - RAL 8000 Full
??? - RAL 8000 Frame only (Not Avail. US)

HK45C
??? - OD Full
??? - OD ‘Frame Only’ (Not Avail. in US)
??? - RAL 8000 Full
??? - RAL 8000 Frame only (Not Avail. US)
~300- HKPRO edition (RAL8000 Frame/engraving)

#24 ·
Add to that list.

HK45 SD (aka Tactical)
??? - Desert Tan Frame Only (made in Germany with different stippling)
??? - OD Frame Only (made in Germany with different stippling)

HK45C SD (aka Tactical)
??? - Desert Tan Frame Only (Not Avail. US)
??? - OD Frame Only (Not Avail. US)

#22 ·
^^^ winner, winner.. chicken dinner.

And 6, sp89’s ehhh? Ahhh. Well then

#27 ·
I don’t know about that.. it sounds awesome but sounds like too much of a stretch. Even the HKPro edition Hk45Cs were essentially a previously available model that just wasn’t available in US. I couldn’t see them molding a new color Mk23 Frame.. but that would be freaking amazing and if it could be worked out I would impulse buy one

#32 · (Edited)
Here is a video of Mike @ H&K at shot show in 2015 showing the OD and sand color pistols. To my knowledge, they were only made in 2015 and I see the number of 1000 each tossed out there in a couple threads but nothing in concrete. The date code on my full OD 45C is BF.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3c4R0A4K7Q

#39 ·
@ecsuser also has a full OD HK45C just like mine, with BE date code as well, IIRC. Most of the full Sand that I have seen have BF date codes.

I believe some of these full colored HK45/HK45Cs were made in different batches from BE thru BF and I have not seen one with a BD date code except on the flyer when they were announced by HK in 2014.

#42 ·
@TooSixy,

Both my HK45 and my HK45c in Sand are “BF” Date Codes.

Reactions: TooSixy
#43 · (Edited)
FWIW, both my OD Green HK45C ‘s are “BF” Date Codes.

As far asan OD MK23, count me in. Haven’t ever seriously considered owning that hunk of awesomeness. But I’m a sucker for OD Green. I’d stab someone in the throat though to go back and purchase USP’s in duplicates when they were released in OD Green.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.