I got in touch with the seller and decided to take a little over $300 in a refund for it. I looked over the rest of the gun, everything looks fine and when I took it to the range it ran fine. I know most people in this thread recommended I just send it back, but I didn't want to deal with the hassle of it.
Its going to be my carry gun anyways, I expect it to get somewhat beatup. I'm getting in touch with Tommy built tactical right now to see what the cost of repair would be. I'll also ask my local gunsmith if he has any ideas. My last resort is sending it to HK.
Does anyone have any other gunsmiths that they would recommend? And thanks everyone for the advice so far!