Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

2 P30's in LEM
    P2SK in LEM
    P2000 in LEM
    WHEN I find a good deal on another P30L in 9MM it will be LEM

The USP's are all V1...classic's

If you learn to to shoot LEM well and it takes about 1000 rounds IMO. There will be no handgun pit in your hand, that you will not have perfect trigger discipline.

Most people who dont like LEM. They dont like it because it exposes them. LEM is not fast, buy it is the same EVERY TIME.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what difference do you experience between your p30 and p2000?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Will cosign to the use of a heavier TRS in an LEM gun. A heavier TRS, but the lighter, enhanced fpbs makes the trigger system excellent. Tactile takeup and affirmative reset, but clean wall and break.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gunrascal View Post
    I have tried the P2000 V2, however, none are curently available in my area. Are you saying this firearm needs after market treatment and not go to go out of box?
    Oh no, it's good to go, right out of the box. I made the mistake of LEM/Match Hybrid-ing a USP (very nice) and I'm chasing that same feel and reset in the P2000.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BillSack View Post
    Will cosign to the use of a heavier TRS in an LEM gun. A heavier TRS, but the lighter, enhanced fpbs makes the trigger system excellent. Tactile takeup and affirmative reset, but clean wall and break.
    Where would you get this done?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I realize this question was not directed at me, but since I have both a P2000 and P30L with LEM triggers, I'll offer my answer just the same...

Quote Originally Posted by gunrascal View Post
    what difference do you experience between your p30 and p2000?
    Very little.

The P30L started out as a V1 and the P2000 as a V2. I switched the TRS in the P30L for a mid-weight, making something very close to (possibly exactly) a TGS variant. For the P2000, which came with heavier springs out of the box, I switched to a light FPBS and achieved essentially the same trigger feel. I don't think I could tell the difference in the pull from one pistol to the other if I was blindfolded and otherwise unable to tell the difference in grip size, texture etc.

A note on all this mixing and matching of springs, etc: None of this should be taken to mean these pistols aren't perfectly good and shootable out of the box. We HK enthusiasts swap things around and customize our pistols because we can. It's part of the hobby, and it makes a firearm uniquely yours (or at least more yours than an off-the-shelf example—as so many of us on this forum are sharing info and making similar mods). While I'm glad I changed out the springs I did, honestly it did not make a night-and-day difference; the mods made the trigger(s) feel about 10% better than stock. Now, switching the P2000 magazine lever for that of the HK45c... that was huge!
    Robb_D and gunrascal like this.
    In a world of compromise, some procrastinate.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links