Tried a P2000 LEM V2
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Tried a P2000 LEM V2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Tried a P2000 LEM V2

Wow-was it nice; was not considering this gun. The LGS said P30s are going down in price and not selling; the grip on the p2000 fits me so much better than the P30 of P30SK; liked the standard P2000 better than the SK version as I'm accustomed to a CCW of that size. So many decisions!
    bp1 and Freak like this.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The P2000 is the forum’s most underrated gun (in any variant).
    Had I picked up a P2000 first I wouldn’t have a P30, of course how can you not pick up a 2nd P30 BNIB for $535 back then. Although for me the P30 makes the better house while the P2000 CCW.
    The P2000 is the sweet spot between the P30/P30SK. The P30SK is the most versatile CCW though, deep concealment in combo with the 10/13/15 mags.
    YMMV.
    Freak, Tuco45 and 4X4 like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I prefer a P2000 over a P30. It just fits my hand better and feels more ergonomic to me. Besides, P2k comes in .40. That is also a deciding factor, for me.
    Tuco45 and 4X4 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ok, you like it. Very nice. Now...

Does it fit your criteria?

Can you afford it?

Can you afford the # of magazines you feel requisite?

Have you identified the necessary ancillary gear (holster{s}, magazine pouch{es}, etc.) and, again, are they obtainable and affordable?

Are there any other hardware changes/upgrades immediately necessary for your needs (such as sight upgrades)?

Do you have the time/funds for training on it?

Once you've passed questions such as these to your satisfaction, either on the HK P2000 or an another gun, my suggestion is to stop searching for unicorns, make a decision, and start training with it.

Best, Jon
    gunrascal likes this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I made this very choice. P2000 but in the V3 version. Waiting on my night sights to arrive but it’s a fantastic choice. As everyone has said. Very underrated. Feels so much better than the Vp9sk and conceals just as nice. If not better due to the flat side grip panels. I did install flat/flush baseplates. This helped a ton as well.
    Tuco45 likes this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I think the P2000 is so underrated. I love it as a CCW gun. I only wish like so many others here, that factory it came with 15 round mags. Over all great ergos and it shoots great. Some how people forgot about it, kind of like the Korean war.... Every one thinks WWII to Vietnam! HK people seem to think USP to P30. Joking aside it is a great gun.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)

I had a P2000 V3 once and couldn't wait to get rid of it. The curve at the end of the trigger bit into my trigger finger and hurt like hell after 200 or so rounds. YMMV.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I just picked mine up yesterday, I can finally sell that G19..
    gumby, gunrascal, Tuco45 and 1 others like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I started out with the v2 and have since gone with the v3. Just didn't like the LEM but with a spring change, the v3 is a sweet shooter.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JonHK40 View Post
    Ok, you like it. Very nice. Now...

Does it fit your criteria?

Can you afford it?

Can you afford the # of magazines you feel requisite?

Have you identified the necessary ancillary gear (holster{s}, magazine pouch{es}, etc.) and, again, are they obtainable and affordable?

Are there any other hardware changes/upgrades immediately necessary for your needs (such as sight upgrades)?

Do you have the time/funds for training on it?

Once you've passed questions such as these to your satisfaction, either on the HK P2000 or an another gun, my suggestion is to stop searching for unicorns, make a decision, and start training with it.

Best, Jon
    If I used that kind of logic I wouldn't own half the guns I do!! I'm way to impulsive for that lolololo. But this is probably the best advice for buying any gun!
    caanuride, gunrascal and joehk like this.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links