The USP Experts... - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: The USP Experts...

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)

Get all 3 and you will never look back.

Last edited by TooSixy; 04-01-2019 at 03:35 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    Get all 3 and you will never look back.

Nice! But I can only shoot two at a time!

I’ve got decisions to make. If I do the .45 with 9 mm conversion then I’d only really ‘need’ to get the .40

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Experts are great guns. Right now I just have a standard USP9. But I've had both the 45 and 9mm Expert, as well as the 45 Tactical and Mark 23. Out of every one of those guns the .45 Expert was my favorite.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren View Post
    The Experts are great guns. Right now I just have a standard USP9. But I've had both the 45 and 9mm Expert, as well as the 45 Tactical and Mark 23. Out of every one of those guns the .45 Expert was my favorite.
    Cool! I’m really curious about the 9mm Expert and how it shoots so if I ever get the opportunity to fire one, I will jump on it. Not sure I want to buy one though since I already have the .45.

The Mark 23 is a no go for me. My hands ain’t big enough.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

My hands aren't big and I have no problems whatsoever with the Mark 23. I shoot it most often in fact.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Casi1 View Post
    Cool! I’m really curious about the 9mm Expert and how it shoots so if I ever get the opportunity to fire one, I will jump on it. Not sure I want to buy one though since I already have the .45.

My 9mm Expert was like a lazer beam. At 10 yards I could blow the bullseye out in a couple mags with it. Very smooth recoil impulse, as with all USPs. I thought the 9 and .45 Experts were very similar, and it really comes down to which caliber you want. I prefer .45 more, so I had my .45 Expert a lot longer. If you're a 9mm guy, though, then I'd get the 9mm Expert. I think they're both very similar, with the main difference being a slightly bulkier and weighty frame on the .45 model.

I'd say the 9mm Expert was one of the most accurate handguns I have owned, ever. That, my Sig P220 Elite 10mm, and CZ Shadow 2 would be in my top 3 for accuracy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren View Post

My 9mm Expert was like a lazer beam. At 10 yards I could blow the bullseye out in a couple mags with it. Very smooth recoil impulse, as with all USPs. I thought the 9 and .45 Experts were very similar, and it really comes down to which caliber you want. I prefer .45 more, so I had my .45 Expert a lot longer. If you're a 9mm guy, though, then I'd get the 9mm Expert. I think they're both very similar, with the main difference being a slightly bulkier and weighty frame on the .45 model.

I'd say the 9mm Expert was one of the most accurate handguns I have owned, ever. That, my Sig P220 Elite 10mm, and CZ Shadow 2 would be in my top 3 for accuracy.
    Thanks for the info... truth be told, I’m not a fan of the 9 mm caliber (except for the fact that it’s economical and easy to find), however, I like having options for the future so having a gun that can be converted to a different caliber is perfect for me.

I’m quickly becoming an H&K fangirl though. The Expert was my third H&K gun in less than 3 months.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by burtontester View Post
    My hands aren't big and I have no problems whatsoever with the Mark 23. I shoot it most often in fact.
    Interesting. I held one at the range and it was too big for me.

Besides that though, I didn’t care for the separate safety and decock levers.

Its a sexy gun but just not for this chick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Interesting. I held one at the range and it was too big for me.

Besides that though, I didn’t care for the separate safety and decock levers.

Its a sexy gun but just not for this chick.
    It's definitely a gun for people with bigger hands, so I totally get the issue there. I'm a guy with pretty large hands, so it was more comfortable for me. I agree in that I didn't like the separate levers on mine, either. I also didn't care for the sights that came on it. What I also thought was weird is the double action on the Mark 23 was horrendously heavy, like one of the worst trigger pulls I've ever felt. But the single action was amazing: it was insanely smooth and crisp, with absolutely no grit at all in the travel and it pulled at around 3.5lb on mine. After having one, though, I don't get the obsession with them. They're cool, they're built like tanks, but they're just huge and unnecessary, IMO, and I don't see the point in paying $1,000 more for one over a USP Tactical.

Again, I've had them all and the .45 Expert was my favorite. Perfect size, perfect weight, great sights, great trigger, and exceptional accuracy. If you're happy with your 45 Expert that, IMO, is the perfect USP in the lineup. The Elite is cool too, but I can't get past that shark nose on the front of it.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/806412850. Here is an auction for a 9mm expert with jet funnel and 18 round magazines. If I were you, I would get the 9mm expert pistol. You can find some for $1100-1300. You can also order the conversion kit, but for 300 more, I would rather have the pistol. The only reason I have a 9mm conversion kit for my elite is that you can not find any 9mm elites for under 2 grande, or at least I have not. Happy shooting, as the experts are awesome!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links