The USP Experts...
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: The USP Experts...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default The USP Experts...

Does anybody know if Experts are still available in 9mm and/or .40 S&W? I see .45 acp EVERYWHERE.

I was a total wuss about shooting the .45 Expert. The gun is big for my hands (mostly in the grip area). So I got a weight for it, some .185 grain Ammo, and headed to the range this morning. See photos attached for results at 10 yards.

The Expert is making me think I’m a better shooter than I really am!

I just need to get a good front sight for it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The USP Experts...-dc0d573c-2dc0-4ebf-bf9b-55cc1b068d7f_1553970361073.jpeg   The USP Experts...-8e04137d-1408-458a-8857-ac81623a621b_1553970389597.jpeg  
    bp1 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you are not in a rush, you can try what I just started, I placed an order by calling HK for a 9mm conversion kit for my .45 expert about 3 weeks ago. I was told it make take 6 to 9 months, though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Afaac View Post
    If you are not in a rush, you can try what I just started, I placed an order by calling HK for a 9mm conversion kit for my .45 expert about 3 weeks ago. I was told it make take 6 to 9 months, though.
    Thanks! I might have to do that... I have seen the kits on GB going for more than the cost of the actual Expert. I’m hoping it will be cheaper from HK.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think it will cost around $750

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Afaac View Post
    I think it will cost around $750
    That’s much cheaper than I thought! Thanks for the info...

Auction sites have them listed at over $1200.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Casi1 View Post
    Does anybody know if Experts are still available in 9mm and/or .40 S&W? I see .45 acp EVERYWHERE.

I was a total wuss about shooting the .45 Expert. The gun is big for my hands (mostly in the grip area). So I got a weight for it, some .185 grain Ammo, and headed to the range this morning. See photos attached for results at 10 yards.

I just bought a USP 9mm expert about a month and a half ago, brand new at my local gun store, I know what you mean also when you say the expert makes you think you are a better shooter than what you really are. First time I shot mine I couldn't believe it, best groups I've ever shot with any pistol just about.
    captain92 likes this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AL903TX View Post

I just bought a USP 9mm expert about a month and a half ago, brand new at my local gun store, I know what you mean also when you say the expert makes you think you are a better shooter than what you really are. First time I shot mine I couldn't believe it, best groups I've ever shot with any pistol just about.
    Man you were lucky to find one... we are lucky to see any Experts here. The local gun store has a few Elites but nothing in 9 mm. This Expert was my first .45 and I was worried about the muzzle flip since the Expert is so light and long. To my surprise, with the added weight (purchased via auction), shooting .45 rounds was like shooting BBs. I think more women would like shooting these guns if they only tried. My hands/arms aren’t strong as the guys but I have no problem managing this gun. The only thing that I have to think about is hand placement (my support thumb in thumbs forward position doesn’t reach the takedown bolt so I have to curl it and because the grip is wider than my USPcompacts, sometimes my trigger finger wants to land on the trigger instead of the polymer when not shooting).

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I consider myself fortunate, to have a 40-Expert. Awesome shooter.
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
    You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good.
    Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy.
    Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

"If you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat" Ronald Reagan

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mmissile View Post
    I consider myself fortunate, to have a 40-Expert. Awesome shooter.
    I bet it is. I have never seen one in real life... but this is probably my penance for jumping on the HK train so late.
    mmissile and sdx like this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The gun is big for my hands (mostly in the grip area).
    Why did you add the rubber grip cover which makes it bigger yet?
    mmissile and Whisper like this.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links