VP9SK anyone? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: VP9SK anyone?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

A 13 round mag with a sleeve and a 15 round mag in the pocket with another sleeve is a winning hand. 15 rounds for H/D I love my VP9sk so much I bought another one. I have one in Black, one in grey. My next one will be Green. The only other gun that come close to the comfort of shooting I find is my Springfield XD Mod 2 SC.
    JeepJack and DarkeWolf like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Did you try p2000sk or USPc?

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I purchased the Vp9SK last year and it has been my primary CCW since. I like the slightly larger size over the P30sk and it just shoots perfectly. Probably my favorite compact firearm ever.
    DarkeWolf and JeepJack like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm a big fan of both the VP9sk and VP9. I've tried to like Glocks but the H&K guns have much better ergonomics and triggers. I'll be a day one buyer of a single stack VP9 if H&K decides to release one.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spiff_P239 View Post
    I'm a big fan of both the VP9sk and VP9. I've tried to like Glocks but the H&K guns have much better ergonomics and triggers. I'll be a day one buyer of a single stack VP9 if H&K decides to release one.
    Same here!!

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alex35 View Post
    A 13 round mag with a sleeve and a 15 round mag in the pocket with another sleeve is a winning hand. 15 rounds for H/D I love my VP9sk so much I bought another one. I have one in Black, one in grey. My next one will be Green. The only other gun that come close to the comfort of shooting I find is my Springfield XD Mod 2 SC.
    I dunno. I mean, I really mostly agree with just about every thing that you posted Alex. Aside from maybe the oem 20 rounders for home defense or car/truck duty.
    Alex35 likes this.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by bastardsonofelvis Hidden Content
    Some people whine that HK doesn't put things out fast enough -- the same people that whine when something is put out before it's perfect. Some people just like to whine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I carry a grey VP9sk on the regular. I'm a big fan of it and it conceals so easily in the AIWB position.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VP9SK anyone?-img_20190301_195156_824_1554207172561.jpg  
    PorterM, Alex35 and JeepJack like this.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluerogueone View Post
    I carry a grey VP9sk on the regular. I'm a big fan of it and it conceals so easily in the AIWB position.
    What brand of holster is that? Do they have a clip option vs the loop?

Thanks!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkeWolf View Post
    I dunno. I mean, I really mostly agree with just about every thing that you posted Alex. Aside from maybe the oem 20 rounders for home defense or car/truck duty.
    A 20 round would be VERY nice. Do you know if someone makes a grip sleeve for one?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alex35 View Post
    A 20 round would be VERY nice. Do you know if someone makes a grip sleeve for one?
    Alex- That I do not know. But the way that they are made, I would think that the x-grip adapter would work. Since it's basically made like a standard 15 round oem mag, with a built in 5 round extension on the bottom. This site doesn't have them in stock, but it will show you what they look like. https://gunmagwarehouse.com/hk-p30-v...-magazine.html
    [edit] actually, now that I just thought of it, the factory 15 round grip extension for the sk mags would work too. But those are kinda too expensive as an option for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pag23 View Post
    What brand of holster is that? Do they have a clip option vs the loop?

Thanks!
    Pag23- Those look to be a pretty standard mount for the loop. I'm very willing to bet that if they don't offer one with a clip (which they probly do, tho I dunno what brand that is either!) that an aftermarket clip mount like this would most likely work. https://www.amazon.com/Belt-Clip-Hol.../dp/B00JG1LFUI Tho I'm also sure that there are longer options, available on the net.
    Last edited by DarkeWolf; 04-02-2019 at 03:32 PM.
    Alex35 likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links