VP9SK anyone? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: VP9SK anyone?

  1. #21
    Member
    Bluerogueone's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2017
    Location : GA
    Posts : 69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pag23 View Post
    What brand of holster is that? Do they have a clip option vs the loop?

    Thanks!
    The company is called Holsterco. I think their site is miholsterco.com. They offer a regular clip option as well as a couple of other options, like the Ulti-clip.
    DarkeWolf likes this.

  2. #22
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    DarkeWolf's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2018
    Posts : 687
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluerogueone View Post
    The company is called Holsterco. I think their site is miholsterco.com. They offer a regular clip option as well as a couple of other options, like the Ulti-clip.
    Fantastic! Thanks for the info BlueRogueOne! :thumbsup:
    Yes, they do have one with a regular clip. There's pics of it on the page, and it's in the ordering options.
    https://miholsterco.com/quick-ship-stealth/
    Bluerogueone likes this.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by bastardsonofelvis Hidden Content
    Some people whine that HK doesn't put things out fast enough -- the same people that whine when something is put out before it's perfect. Some people just like to whine.

  3. #23
    Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    ca survivor's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Location : Miami, Fl
    Posts : 489
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    If I break my own promise of not buying any more striker fired guns, the VP-9SK will be, I have the VP-9 and is my favorite range gun

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24
    Member

    Join Date : Mar 2019
    Location : IL
    Posts : 81
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ca survivor View Post
    I have the VP-9 and is my favorite range gun
    it's not what on your avatar...

  6. #25
    JB1
    JB1 is offline
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Feb 2019
    Posts : 22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ca survivor View Post
    If I break my own promise of not buying any more striker fired guns, the VP-9SK will be, I have the VP-9 and is my favorite range gun
    I don't think you'll regret buying a VP9sk. It's the best. (imo)
    PorterM likes this.

  7. #26
    HKPRO Professional
    PorterM's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2012
    Location : Richmond, VA
    Posts : 146
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JB1 View Post
    I don't think you'll regret buying a VP9sk. It's the best. (imo)
    Agreed, I like my VP9sk better than the full-size.
    Pheenixrizing and JeepJack like this.

  8. #27
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Jan 2019
    Posts : 4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I researched a carry gun and came down to 5 or 6 that I tried at a local range. I got it down to the Glock 26 and the VP9SK. While discussing the pros and cons with a person at the range, they advised that the VP9SK cost about $200 more than the G26. Well, that was it for me. The G26 it was. However, when I was at the local gun shop, I was looking at the G26 and had mentioned to the guy that I really liked the VP9SK more but just couldn't justify the extra $200. He said, what $200? They cost about the same. I got the VP9SK. The only thing I wasn't really happy with was the capacity. So, I got two 5-round extensions and put them on the two magazines that came with the gun. I tried to find a 15 round capacity magazine, but every place said sold out. I now carry the VP9SK with a Crimson Trace green laser, 15+1 with an extra 15 mag in a StealthGear Ventcore magazine carrier with the gun holstered in a Crossbreed Supertuck holster. I'm very happy with everything and am awaiting the day the 15 round magazines become available again. Then I'll carry two extra 15 round mags. VP9SK anyone?-img_3484.pngVP9SK anyone?-img_3487.jpgVP9SK anyone?-img_3488.jpgVP9SK anyone?-img_3489.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VP9SK anyone?-fullsizeoutput_3dcf.jpeg   VP9SK anyone?-fullsizeoutput_3dcd.jpeg   VP9SK anyone?-fullsizeoutput_3dcc.jpeg  
    JeepJack, Alex35 and Vg247 like this.

  9. #28
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    DarkeWolf's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2018
    Posts : 687
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Really nice looking setup Friendship! :thumbsup:
    The sk looks really good with the extended mags too! Especially liking the contrast to the gray frame.
    By the 15 rounders, Is it safe to assume that you mean the sk extended mags, not the regular fullsized VP/p30 mags? If you're meaning the extended sk mags, start getting yourself on every backorder list that you can find online. HK should be getting their new shipments to us any month now, and when they come back in stock, you'll get the email notifications from your wait lists, so that you can start shopping around for the prices that you like the most. ;)
    Have you had any problems with the extensions? Are those the hkparts extensions, or a different aftermarket?

  10. #29
    Member
    Alex35's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Location : SW Florida & NJ
    Posts : 96
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Friendship7 View Post
    I researched a carry gun and came down to 5 or 6 that I tried at a local range. I got it down to the Glock 26 and the VP9SK. While discussing the pros and cons with a person at the range, they advised that the VP9SK cost about $200 more than the G26. Well, that was it for me. The G26 it was. However, when I was at the local gun shop, I was looking at the G26 and had mentioned to the guy that I really liked the VP9SK more but just couldn't justify the extra $200. He said, what $200? They cost about the same. I got the VP9SK. The only thing I wasn't really happy with was the capacity. So, I got two 5-round extensions and put them on the two magazines that came with the gun. I tried to find a 15 round capacity magazine, but every place said sold out. I now carry the VP9SK with a Crimson Trace green laser, 15+1 with an extra 15 mag in a StealthGear Ventcore magazine carrier with the gun holstered in a Crossbreed Supertuck holster. I'm very happy with everything and am awaiting the day the 15 round magazines become available again. Then I'll carry two extra 15 round mags. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3484.png 
Views:	105 
Size:	1.70 MB 
ID:	230152Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3487.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	810.9 KB 
ID:	230154Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3488.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	733.3 KB 
ID:	230156Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3489.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	877.0 KB 
ID:	230158
    I like the Grey too. Its my favorite HK. I bought some 13 round mags for carry and some 15 round mags for H/D and backup carry. I find the grip sleeves for the 13 round mags and the 15 round mage work great. I use them in both my VP9sk's and my P30sk. I plan to buy a few 20 round mags for H/D this winter. Here's the link for the mag sleeves I used. He does an excellent job. https://www.ebay.com/itm/P30sk-VP9sk...sAAOSw63FZ~xgH

  11. #30
    Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    ca survivor's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Location : Miami, Fl
    Posts : 489
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JB1 View Post
    I don't think you'll regret buying a VP9sk. It's the best. (imo)
    Quote Originally Posted by PorterM View Post
    Agreed, I like my VP9sk better than the full-size.
    you guys are killing me...... I assume the SK will take the full size mags right ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •