Help me liberate my HK .45 USP-F Mags - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Help me liberate my HK .45 USP-F Mags

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GasGuzz View Post
    Don’t be surprised too if dealers refuse orders to your CA zip. They have to protect their livelihood too, it’s a State problem not the vendor’s.
    GregCoteLLC.com has already stopped orders to CA.
    Yes, that's true. Some of them have cancelled, although many are really pushing through to get it shipped before the 5pm PST deadline.

There are over 30 retailers that were willing to ship to Cali this week. Grabagun.com alone has reported that they have received over 15k orders from Cali. Then there are the private parties too. I'm pretty sure hundreds of thousands of mags made it into Cali inside the Magic week. I spent about $800 to get the mags for several firearms. We have lost our minds.
    Last edited by No.body; 04-05-2019 at 07:14 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by No.body View Post
    Yes, that's true. Some of them have cancelled, although many are really pushing through to get it shipped before the 5pm PST deadline.

There are over 30 retailers that were willing to ship to Cali this week. Grabagun.com alone has reported that they have received over 15k orders from Cali. Then there are the private parties too. I'm pretty sure hundreds of thousands of mags made it into Cali inside the Magic week. I spent about $800 to get the mags for several firearms. We have lost our minds.

But look at the bright side..you guys have probably set state back about two decades..With a influx of fresh high capacity mags, The states hope of these mags eventually wearing out have been set back....And let's not forget, this isn't over, yet..You guys in California who bought mags, done good.
    Last edited by ralphhh; 04-05-2019 at 09:06 PM.
    PorterM and No.body like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Let's face it, after this victory, the NRA will take this all the way to the Supreme Court if the 9th circuit does overturn the ruling. And then, all the other non-free states will just have to wait.
    No.body likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Premium Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I suspect that the 9th Circus Court will overturn that ruling, but the cat’s out of the bag! Once you have larger than 10 round mags the government of Kalifornia is faced with that age old issue—when were they acquired? Since mags are not date-codes who’s to say when you got them. As far as I’m concerned, I’m using my 15-round magazines until I hear something significant. As a local RSO at our range, I’m only looking at the safety of our shooters, and care less about how many rounds their mags can hold. If overturned, NRA or the Cal Guns groups will force it onto the SCOTUS docket. A win for Kalifornia!!
    PorterM likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links