Opinions on HK45T OD Green Prices - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Opinions on HK45T OD Green Prices

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ralphhh View Post
    I could'nt agree with you more.. Most of the used HK's you see have been shot very little, and most of the time, whether or not it's a DA/SA gun or a LEM gun, the owner has given up on it because they did'nt see the results they were looking for, right away, and traded it off, usually for a loss.. Most people simply don't want to put in the effort needed to learn these systems... However, for those of us who can use DA/SA/LEM, The slightly used HK, sold a a much lower price can be a bargin, like you stated, they're built like tanks, very little goes wrong with them....
    BINGO!! Two of my HK buys (LEM and DA/SA) were pre-owned from a seller who was new to HK and had no appreciation for their triggers. He put 50 rounds thru each gun and decided they weren't for him. Told me he hated them, and sold both to me at a steep discount. Everything included. Best deal ever.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by H7K View Post
    HK45s have come down a lot because of the price reduction from HKUSA. I'm wondering if anyone thinks the colored frames have any extra value now, or if you think the values will hold up over time like they have done for the USP's in OD Green?

I was on gun broker and number of black HK45ts for only $770. I paid $980 for my OD Green HK45T back when they were $1100. Wondering if I can recoup that now or if I'm going to have to wait for 20 years.

If the photo above is the actual photo of your HK45T, I am sure there will be a HUGE market for it and someone will be willing to pay top dollars for it, being a BC with 000001 serial number :)

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I guess from my viewpoint it would come down to why you purchased the firearm. Did you purchase it to be an investment and your rational for doing so.As Firearms go not sure if modern day HK's would qualify as investment grade in terms of significant increase in value. Not exactly Perazzi Shotguns we're talking here. As far as I'm aware there were 1000 OD Green HK45T's and 1000 FDE HK45's. Not the rarest of firearms. Additionally they weren't selling for any more then a Black HK45 upon release. So they sold for what they were worth in the market at the time regardless. So if you feel you over paid, you did so voluntarily. Bottom line is, yes they're currently more more scarce and may be so infinitely. If they don't make colored framed pistols anymore, similar to the colored USP's, they'll be worth whatever someone is willing to pay. They'll never be so rare that you'll find a price listed anywhere as to their definitive value. So in short I'd say if you've shot it expect to take a hit and if it's NIB, It'll be worth whatever the buyer is willing to pay. But since their release in 2013 it seems they've at best held their value or sold for slightly less.
    Last edited by sabre675; 04-17-2019 at 02:05 PM.
    HK45T OD V5
    HK45T OD W/Standard Barrel V5
    HK45T Black German V5
    HK45 Lipseys FDE x 2 V5
    HK45C HKPro Edition RAL8000
    HK45C Black LEM
    HK45C OD Green LEM
    HK45C RAL8000 V7
    HK45 RAL8000 HKPRO Edition
    HK45C German NATOGRUEN
    P30L LEM
    P30SK LEM
    USP .45 V5

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

H7K
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    If the photo above is the actual photo of your HK45T, I am sure there will be a HUGE market for it and someone will be willing to pay top dollars for it, being a BC with 000001 serial number :)
    Alas it is just photoshop wizardry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links