• 1 Post By cc561
  • 1 Post By RustyIron

Thread: extensions on P2Ksk

4X4
    Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default extensions on P2Ksk

anyone using a 1-5 round mag extension on their P2Ksk? Experience and thoughts please.. I have used the Sol Tool +0's on mine. They are a bit small for me. Wanting to try their +3's next. I have used the TF +5 and +0 with perfect results. Also have used Civilian Armory +0's and they were also too small to be comfortable as a three finger grip for me. OEM do not work for me at all.
    P2Ksk 40/357
    P2K 40/357/40T RCM tube
    P30 40
    P30L 40/357 RCM tube/40T RCM tube
    VP40/HK 40T tube

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Have you tried USPc mags with the X-grip?

4X4
    Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes, I have tried it and it's very comfortable, I like it a lot. Same length as my P2K though and I'm looking for a slightly smaller option. The pistols are very close in size but if I can make the sk more comfortable and keep it smaller I'll keep it in my carry quiver. I like the pistol so much I'll keep it even if I don't carry it much. I have pocket carried it with flat mag base but like a three finger grip for drawing when I carry IWB.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I say try the +3, that might be the perfect length. I am like you, if I am going to carry the grip the size of the P2000, I should just carry the P2000. FYI I do carry the P2000.
    4X4 likes this.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 4X4 View Post
    OEM do not work for me at all.
    I sometimes use magazines with the "+1 Finger Rest Floor Plate" from HK Parts.

The factory floorplate is awful, as the "point" lands right in the middle of my little finger, necessitating a weird grip. I've ground them down and now my hand fits pretty good, with the fingers bunched up as you'd expect on the grip of a compact pistol.

The +1 floorplate allows plenty of room for my little finger, and allows for a better grip.
    4X4 likes this.

4X4
    Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cc561 View Post
    I say try the +3, that might be the perfect length. I am like you, if I am going to carry the grip the size of the P2000, I should just carry the P2000. FYI I do carry the P2000.
    I ordered one Monday. Supposed to be here Friday. I'll put it on, load it up and fire a few mags. I'll report back here with how it go's and comparison pics with other ones I've tried. I also carry my P2K. If I had to sell an HK, the P2Ksk would go first being it really is not much smaller and seems to be the same weight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I’ve tried them all. I like the homemade mod the best, not too big, not too small.
    P2000sk is my EDC
    Guess it depends on hand size.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails extensions on P2Ksk-3e36d556-fdf0-45da-b26b-658a3daeeda0.jpeg   extensions on P2Ksk-2d16b2b5-95ee-48ea-9826-601d1a6caf23.jpeg  
    Last edited by Hopalong; 08-24-2019 at 11:14 PM.

Sponsored Links