My new HK Mark 23 rail mount - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: My new HK Mark 23 rail mount

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Interested depending on final design and cost. I know nothing about machining, but if possible I would round those corners down. Or at least make an angled cut to lop off the corner and turn it into 3 much shallower angled ones.

Premium Professional
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azimuth View Post
    I love these new options for adapters. Starting with THRLSEKR's design through Gator's rendering and now this one, I like the initiative shown and the creativity. I know @THRLSEKR put a great deal of thought and heart into his.
    Thanks to @azimuth @Klaustrophobia and @AGG I had a lot of feedback on design through beta models and prototypes. I too am amazed and enthused to see more and more adapters coming to fruition! I even figured a way to make the G,G&G mount removeable via my Thumbwheel design. IMHO, that is the ultimate goal in any legit or revolutionary adapter. Either FIND/CREATE a big enough damn holster to accomodate a MOUNTED device, or make the damn device 'removable' WITHOUT having to "dismount' the device to get at the fastener.

Just my $.03
    azimuth likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by THRLSEKR View Post
    Thanks to @azimuth @Klaustrophobia and @AGG I had a lot of feedback on design through beta models and prototypes. I too am amazed and enthused to see more and more adapters coming to fruition! I even figured a way to make the G,G&G mount removeable via my Thumbwheel design. IMHO, that is the ultimate goal in any legit or revolutionary adapter. Either FIND/CREATE a big enough damn holster to accomodate a MOUNTED device, or make the damn device 'removable' WITHOUT having to "dismount' the device to get at the fastener.

Just my $.03
    Good thinking on the thumb wheel QD!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Very clean setup!!
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
    You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good.
    Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy.
    Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

"If you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat" Ronald Reagan

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I would for sure take one, I missed out on the group buy of for the surefire adapter look-alikes. this one looks great

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks guys for the feedback, appreciate it.

I surely know, there is nothing revolutionary about my adapter, but i have to solve my urgent "need" for something :)

So this is the "almost final" model, 3d printed. I had to do some changes - changed the picatinny rail a bit, narrowed that piece on the triggerguard "face" (to fit those paddle style lights (olight mini)) etc.

Mark 23 triggerguard has a lot of meat, so unfortunately this is as close as i can get to the triggerguard to make it as universal as possible. First two "bits" of the rail are not usable (same with the last), the reason they are there is only to make it lighter and look better :)

I am starting cnc magic beginning of may.

My new HK Mark 23 rail mount-20190429_210509.jpg
    My new HK Mark 23 rail mount-20190429_210542.jpg
    My new HK Mark 23 rail mount-20190429_210600.jpg
    My new HK Mark 23 rail mount-20190429_210621.jpg
    My new HK Mark 23 rail mount-20190429_210627.jpg
    My new HK Mark 23 rail mount-20190429_210648.jpg
    My new HK Mark 23 rail mount-20190429_210713.jpg
    My new HK Mark 23 rail mount-20190429_210758.jpg
    My new HK Mark 23 rail mount-20190429_210802.jpg

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

So what’s your plan? You going to make some available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaD HuNGaRIaN View Post
    So what’s your plan? You going to make some available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I placed an order for one just in case someone came along too late. I'd be happy to work it out so you can buy it at no higher cost than I paid if you want one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links