Finally done (I think) with the upgrades on my VP9 Tactical
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GSD_HK
  • 1 Post By AGG

Thread: Finally done (I think) with the upgrades on my VP9 Tactical

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Finally done (I think) with the upgrades on my VP9 Tactical

I have done all that I planned on doing to this particular pistol. All parts (minus optic) are from HK Parts. It has the rail mounted compensator (another thread coming with questions about unusual wear), match grade spring kit, LWG F2 trigger, rear optic mounting plate, Vortex Venom 3 moa. I'm also showing off my Walther Q5 Match that I got for a great deal at a gun show...
    Also, I had my first interaction with HK customer service, and they were awesome! I would have posted these upgrades earlier, but I had to send my pistol off to repair a worn slide lock. Very easy process with them. Just another reason to love HK.

Finally done (I think) with the upgrades on my VP9 Tactical-q5_vp9.jpg
    TooSixy likes this.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GSD_HK View Post
    I have done all that I planned on doing to this particular pistol. All parts (minus optic) are from HK Parts. It has the rail mounted compensator (another thread coming with questions about unusual wear), match grade spring kit, LWG F2 trigger, rear optic mounting plate, Vortex Venom 3 moa. I'm also showing off my Walther Q5 Match that I got for a great deal at a gun show...
    Also, I had my first interaction with HK customer service, and they were awesome! I would have posted these upgrades earlier, but I had to send my pistol off to repair a worn slide lock. Very easy process with them. Just another reason to love HK.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Q5_VP9.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	3.63 MB 
ID:	230706
    Very nice!!!

Tony
    GSD_HK likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Wowzers, those look awesome!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looks great. I love the soft shooting vp9 tactical with the rail mount comp. I like the look better than the QD comp.

Sponsored Links