HK45CT Hammer Off Center - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: HK45CT Hammer Off Center

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mannymedico View Post
    Slightly off topic, but are those sights standard on the CT now? I am about to pull the trigger and order a 45CT but none of my local vendors can confirm that these are standard on the CTs. I really like the look of the low profile tru dot and won't be mounting a suppressor, so there's that lol. Thanks in advance guys.
    If you won't be mounting a suppressor and prefer the low profile night sights, you might be better served buying a standard HK45 Compact, and not the tactical. That having been said, the sights that came on mine (standard now, according to @TooSixy ) do have a very nice, precise sight picture and the rear is adjustable for elevation.
    In a world of compromise, some procrastinate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GasGuzz View Post
    That’s pretty bad. Is this a US assy, does the PN/SKU/UPC/Label indicate this as OEM/Stock?
    I don’t have an LEM, but among my hammer HK’s only my P2000 is ‘OCD off’ by .007” left.
    It is a U.S. example, and in fact the first U.S.-built HK I have owned. The barrel—and possibly other parts—are still made in Germany (the barrel carries the traditional proof marks, which are concealed when the pistol is assembled).

White sticker on the side of the case says V7, so I presume that's what you mean by OEM.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The white V7 label tells me it left the factory bench LEM, and not a DIY/smith conversion.
    I don’t have a US HK (yet) but unknown, maybe that’s the diff between the DE/US assy floor. With my LGS I did not notice NIB/stock LEM P30’s exhibiting this condition, at least not largely obvious. Point to ponder is if the DE bench match/fit the parts satisfactorily, vs. the US.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GasGuzz View Post
    That’s pretty bad. Is this a US assy, does the PN/SKU/UPC/Label indicate this as OEM/Stock?
    I don’t have an LEM, but among my hammer HK’s only my P2000 is ‘OCD off’ by .007” left.
    I have a few LEMs, one is factory, the other on 45C HKCS did the conversion, mine are straight, I'll have to get my micrometer out to verify in exact center, though visually it appears to be...and goes bang every time I tell it too.
    VP9 - all 4 of them :-)
    VP9SK
    P30SK v3
    HK45 V1 German Made
    HK45 V7 US built
    HK45 V1 US built
    HK45C V7 OD
    HK 45C V1 German Made

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Faustus View Post
    If you won't be mounting a suppressor and prefer the low profile night sights, you might be better served buying a standard HK45 Compact, and not the tactical. That having been said, the sights that came on mine (standard now, according to @TooSixy ) do have a very nice, precise sight picture and the rear is adjustable for elevation.
    I've tried looking for one but I can't find an HK45c for the life of me. Even online I can only find hk45CT V7s. I think I'm just gonna bite the bullet and have the sights swapped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have a HK45c and a HK45ct. My compact has the same issue of leaning a little left but it’s been 100% flawless and honestly I wouldn’t have noticed it if it hadn’t been mentioned here. My compact tactical looks to be straighter. If there were any quality concerns (slide rub, failures to fire, etc...) id send it to HK for them to have a look but since it’s running as expected and I wouldn’t have noticed it anyway if not for this post I’m not going to be bothered by it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links