Hk p7 psp - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hk p7 psp

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brobus View Post
    I know the seller who sold the used one on GB for $5800 and I know for a fact that it was legit. I decided to sell one of mine the next day and listed it with a buy it now for $4795. It lasted a little over 12 before some one snapped it up. The P7 market continues to rise and the more rare variats like this one are only getting harder to find/buy. There are approximately 500 last run PSPs, but they own serial range (15-81422 through 15-81865) suggest that there are less. The one that is listed above is listed as new and looks to be unfired. It will be interesting to see what an unfired one sells for. Here is a link to the one I sold.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/809195680
    The first auction is for 15-81871--- hence, my comment on the highest that I have seen!!!

Tony

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vtducrider View Post
    Mine are 819 and 830...
    Thanks--- I did not have those!!!

Tony

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Tony

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

I know the seller who sold the used one on GB for $5800 and I know for a fact that it was legit. I decided to sell one of mine the next day and listed it with a buy it now for $4795. It lasted a little over 12 before some one snapped it up. The P7 market continues to rise and the more rare variats like this one are only getting harder to find/buy. There are approximately 500 last run PSPs, but they own serial range (15-81422 through 15-81865) suggest that there are less. The one that is listed above is listed as new and looks to be unfired. It will be interesting to see what an unfired one sells for. Here is a link to the one I sold.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/809195680

And the hammer falls at under $4K..... https://www.gunbroker.com/item/809723730

First to the market gets top price, it's usually downhill from there, as it was here.

But when I list those two REAL PSP's in a couple months, I am gonna steal that line....

"These true PSP's are extremely rare and very hard to find!"
    Last edited by Lamont; 05-04-2019 at 11:03 PM.
    "We do bad things to bad people".

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Will be interesting to see what those REAL PSPs sell for. It’s going to be even more interesting to see what they sell for when there are two listed at the same time for a Penny a piece. Just sayin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links