Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuntherRommel View Post
    I paid $981.00
    Hopefully you all got different serial numbers

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I don’t believe there is a right sided slide release available.
    I guess someone could do a bit of modifications to make it

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I think the USP Elite should be renamed the: HK45 long slide , since it uses a elongated HK45 slide and not a USP slide . Although it does use a USP frame. Rant over
    The USP Elite was in production long before the HK45 even hit the drawing board, Elite USP 45 uses an elongated USP slide on a USP frame.
    =)
    Last edited by Kost; 05-06-2019 at 05:07 PM.
    The Spirit of God hath made me, the breath of the Almighty hath given me life

Hidden Content Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

That is a smoking deal on a USP Elite 45. I wish some 9mms would be imported by HK.
    FPNunes likes this.
    HK - No Compromise

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CACinAZ View Post
    Thanks. I have been watching the gun broker site and I think this seller has more than one - this is the third auction and I think he just released another. But, no, the lever from hkparts is the safety lever. I want the slide release lever. It obviously could not be reversed from left to right, but perhaps they make release levers for the right side of the USPs. I should have checked the HK website before posting, and will do so now.
    No, it is not possible to fit the slide release lever on the right side to accommodate lefty. The design of the slide, especially the slide release lever spring, was not intended for left-handed shooters.

Banned

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kost View Post
    The USP Elite was in production long before the HK45 even hit the drawing board, Elite USP 45 uses an elongated USP slide on a USP frame.
    =)
    I have to respectfully disagree, see my earlier post for picture. The USP Elite is different from the USP expert. Reverse slide release lever on USP Elite-20190430_172246.jpg Top is German HK45, Middle USP Elite 45, Bottom is USP match 45
    Reverse slide release lever on USP Elite-20190506_182402.jpg Look close my friend.
    Last edited by GuntherRommel; 05-07-2019 at 01:26 AM.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)

I have to respectfully disagree, see my earlier post for picture. The USP Elite is different from the USP expert. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190430_172246.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	5.02 MB 
ID:	232136 Top is German HK45, Middle USP Elite 45, Bottom is USP match 45
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190506_182402.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	4.47 MB 
ID:	232140 Look close my friend.
    Kost is correct, I am afraid. HK released the Elite/Expert long ago, long before the introduction of the HK45. The Elite 45 you have (as pictured above), with BI date code, is a new batch that was re-released recently. The Experts/Elites came to the market long before that.

If we're talking about the frame, then Kost is also correct that all variants of USP use the same frame.
    Kost likes this.

Banned

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I'm I missing something? The slide is not the same as the USP. I have seen a picture of AE date USP Elite and it's the same as my slide not the same as a normal USP Reverse slide release lever on USP Elite-pix153565021.jpg. I know the frame is the same

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The sleeker target slide of the USP Elite significantly predates the HK45. There certainly are external similarities, but it's internals are still USP (for example, it still uses the USP extractor, not the HK45 extractor); I suspect there are also some dimensional differences. So it's not quite correct to say it's a stretched HK45 slide, even if the outside contours follow the HK45 closer than the traditional USP.

I don't know the exact date the USP Elite was released, but it's between 1998 (the release date of the Expert) and 2002. The JCP didn't start up until 2005.
    Last edited by Defaultmp3; 05-07-2019 at 04:52 AM.
    Hidden Content

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得 箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

Banned

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I get it, the HK45 is much newer than the USP Elite 45. However all I was trying to point out is that the USP Expert 45 slide is the same as a USP 45, just longer. Why the Elite is not? is the mystery. I much prefer the traditional shape of the USP. I only wish the USP Elite 45 was the same as the Expert just longer.
    TooSixy likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links