Score!!! P9s .45 target
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Score!!! P9s .45 target

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Score!!! P9s .45 target

Havenít been on in a while cause wife tightened the gun noose on me so we could focus on home renovation. Was lying in bed last night looking at CashAmerica website and saw it had a P9s on clearance for $1000 or make offer at one of its pawn shops an hour away. Needed to head that direction anyway so decided to call and see if they could give me any info. Person on the phone didnít know anything about nor was he willing to look. Even said they didnít have the pistol. So couple hours later I decided what the hell Iíll go by just to see. Walked in and over looked it first time but then that beautiful HK logo caught my eye. Noticed the target sights and heart started beating. Thought this would great to have a 9mm combat and a target. Asked to see it, and when she handed to me I realized it was a .45, hearts really racing now. Ask whatís the best price and she said $850 plus tax is the best cause the manager is gone and thatís all she can do, but if I wait tomorrow the manager will be back and maybe he can take my offer of $800. She says leave my info and she will have him call me tomorrow. So I do and start to leave. As soon as pull out of the parking lot Iím like I need this and make the block to go back. Walk in and Tell her to ring me up, she says the regional manager is there and wanted me to show him the website I saw it on. So I show him and point out the clearance posted on the listing. Ask if he can make a better deal since heís the regional. He grabbed a calculator and couple minutes later says if I take it home today he will do $750. I donít think I could get the money out of my pocket fast enough lol about 15min later I was walking out the door. Needs a good cleaning but looks to be shot very little.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Score!!! P9s .45 target-59070728-d7eb-4f9e-a68a-84659c6891a3.jpeg Score!!! P9s .45 target-0e49479f-645d-40cd-801f-39c5aa7dfa4e.jpeg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Also any info on SACO? Right side is marked “excl. SACO Arl. Va 22 209”

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That is an unbelievable price for a target model, especially a .45. I would definitely send it to James for a good checkup. Buffer is likely toast. Great find. I wish I could run into deals like that. Congrats. SACO imported HKs in late 1970s. Tony would be a good one to get the specifics on the actual dates.
    chuckster62 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Gorgeous P9S Target 45, my dream gun! Very good negotiations on the price, killer price, dang it that one is clean for sure! =)

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
    The Spirit of God hath made me, the breath of the Almighty hath given me life

Hidden Content Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just got home, but going to disassemble it and give it a good cleaning. Thanks for the info on SACO, will look into it more. Lol don’t think I was a good negotiator, just got lucky I was impatient and the regional showed up less that 2 min after I left and was there when I walked back in. I was doing my best to try not showing how badly I wanted it haha

Also date code is HH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Covered it in ACF50 and letting it sit for a bit. Before I did that, I hit it with compressed air and wiped off the old oil. Seems to be fired very little but at some point the spring rusted and discolored the barrel and someone must have grabbed it around the hood of the barrel cause it left a rust mark there also. Other than that everything seems in great shape. the was one spot of rust near the front sight but pretty sure its going to come off very easily.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Score!!! P9s .45 target-fullsizeoutput_d3.jpeg Score!!! P9s .45 target-fullsizeoutput_d5.jpeg Score!!! P9s .45 target-wysqrbr9q2uj3sacvul5ow.jpg Score!!! P9s .45 target-djsszm20t-wpihc1qnqakw.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

rust on barrel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Score!!! P9s .45 target-gojgul-sshgrrkcu1f7qza.jpg Score!!! P9s .45 target-ornd1dfyrref1me3niqcvq.jpg Score!!! P9s .45 target-kcq6b6eaquorz3-tbqqica.jpg Score!!! P9s .45 target-0jzglpstrt6phj7c9fzqha.jpg

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Some Hopes no 9 and Steel wool should get the rust off. Do not use the steel wool on any of the blued parts. I had a very similar situation with Cash America. I called up and no one would help me. Finally someone said yes we still have it, but you will need to come in for the details. Drove 30 min, walked in and there was a factory nickel KC date code P7M8 for $1700. I asked them if they would take $1500 and we settled for $1600 out the door. It was Def worth the drive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brobus View Post
    Some Hopes no 9 and Steel wool should get the rust off. Do not use the steel wool on any of the blued parts. I had a very similar situation with Cash America. I called up and no one would help me. Finally someone said yes we still have it, but you will need to come in for the details. Drove 30 min, walked in and there was a factory nickel KC date code P7M8 for $1700. I asked them if they would take $1500 and we settled for $1600 out the door. It was Def worth the drive.
    Need to look on their site more, got a USP 45 tactical from one of their stores for $500 the same way. Usually they just have basic Tupperware guns but every so often I see a winner

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Location : Sometimes where the gun laws suck, sometimes where they don't.
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Flitz metal polish will clean up that barrel. I would not shoot it without replacing the buffer.
    FPNunes likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links