Match USP 9mm Hybrid Clone
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Match USP 9mm Hybrid Clone

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default Match USP 9mm Hybrid Clone

Here is a before and after look at a Match USP 9mm Hybrid Clone. With Match guns hitting $7000 plus, a very good pistol can be built for under 2K. This one has HK Match adjustable sights, Match Hybrid V7 trigger, MatchWeight 12 oz steel, Jarvis 6" Match barrel, HK Jet mag well and 18 round magazines, all new internals. I bought the base gun for $700 and went from there, took a month to get the parts and slap it together. Angelina Jolie got nothing on me. Match USP 9mm Hybrid Clone-p1010454.jpgMatch USP 9mm Hybrid Clone-p1010478.jpg
    Last edited by Kilmore; 05-09-2019 at 05:09 AM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Looks very nice, great job.

How does the Jarvis barrel do compared to the HK match barrels? Where did you pick up the HK Match sights? Did you do the trigger work yourself?

Thanks
    Doc

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Great job at a great price! The Match shoots very well! Enjoy your new Match 9mm!
    Jarvis makes great barrels, made in Montana! =)

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kost; 05-10-2019 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Typo
    The Spirit of God hath made me, the breath of the Almighty hath given me life

Hidden Content Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)

Looks great!!!

Tony

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doc44ga View Post
    Looks very nice, great job.

How does the Jarvis barrel do compared to the HK match barrels? Where did you pick up the HK Match sights? Did you do the trigger work yourself?

Thanks
    Doc
    The Jarvis barrel is dope, and is one, if not the finest Match barrels I have shot. The hood fit is excellent and it locks up tight, the o-ring seals the deal. Not sure I can even shoot it to potential. The front sight blade came from HK, the rear came off of my Expert which now sports a Trijicon RMR. I can now do an HK trigger mod blindfolded and in the dark after reading TooSixy's Match/Hybrid tutorial and purchasing a set of dental picks and TRS tool.
    bp1 likes this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kost View Post
    Great job at a great price! The Match shoots very well! Enjoy your new Match 9mm!
    Jarvin makes great barrels, made in Montana! =)

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
    I left my virginity and most of my pay checks in Dillion when I was a young ranch hand in the early 70's. Always gonna love MT.
    Kost likes this.

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

How do the dimensions of the match weight compare to the factory piece? I briefly had one of the Matchweight steel ones, but it left almost a half inch of barrel exposed vs the almost flush look of the factory part, so I returned it.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Looks awesome!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pysaki View Post
    How do the dimensions of the match weight compare to the factory piece? I briefly had one of the Matchweight steel ones, but it left almost a half inch of barrel exposed vs the almost flush look of the factory part, so I returned it.
    I was told by Andrew Jarvis that the HK factory barrel is 6.2 inches long. My barrel length finished at 5.8 inches. That is why Andrew at Jarvis requests you send him your Matchweight so he can attach your weight to his HK USP in their gun library and cut your barrel to the correct length.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Range report: the pistol hits 6 inches high point of aim at 25 yards. I used the same 8.9mm front sight as was used on an Expert 9mm in conjunction with the Expert Match rear sight. I swapped it out to a Tactical front sight with a height of 10.41 and figure that will fix the conundrum. I did try 147 grain instead of 124 grain ammo but it only remedied 1.5 or so inches at 25 yards. Win a few, lose most.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links