Usp stainless in 9 mm - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Usp stainless in 9 mm

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

My new to me USP, lem kit and match trigger parts on the way also
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Usp stainless in 9 mm-2832152f-1fdf-4e85-8b52-d591dec75910_1558192631646.jpeg   Usp stainless in 9 mm-1d7f9e12-0ef1-40a9-9947-bc9fc1a40171_1558192646565.jpeg  

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Byedan View Post
    Hey, that hand looks familiar :) Enjoy the USP! Glad it found a good home, where it will get shot a little more often.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

@Byedan let me know when you get ready to pass that Stainless 9mm along. I know you will get tired of it very soon. 😊

I have a nice safe spot already picked out for it.

Congrats on a great looking HK.

Doc

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

It will get shoot that I promise you sir and thank you for the awesome gun
    TLOU_Joel likes this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If he's not a scam artist, I suspect the guy with the $2200 USP is doing the same thing that my buddy is doing with his '68 440 Roadrunner. His wife wants him to sell it and he doesn't really want to, so he took out a few cheap ads offering it for sale for $80,000 (it's a non-numbers matching car.) This way he can show his wife that he's trying to sell it without having to worry about anyone actually buying it! USP guy is probably telling his wife, "See honey, I have it listed on GunBroker but no one is buying it!"

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Byedan View Post
    Looks great, congrats!

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That is a very nice find. Also, not quite sure how to like a quote, but this quote from one of the members has made my day!! Awesome!!

Any man that allows himself to be manipulated by a female like this needs to find a backbone.

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GustavoPerezThree View Post
    I’ve only ever seen one, they’re hard to find and usually priced in Expert/Elite prices. Per usual, 40>45>9>357 on commonality.
    Not sure I agree with the "Elite" comment since Experts usually go for around $1200 and so do 9mm SS USPs, but Elites in 9mm go for north of $2K recently - not 9mm USP SS territory.

I found a KG coded one just like the one @Byedan has in his picture above. Got it NIB on GB in 2015 for $1092. At the time I thought I overpaid, but I'm glad to have it and would jump at another 9mm SS USP at that price now.

As for the one on GB now (https://www.gunbroker.com/item/811576925 ) (it's not me!): He's asking 2200, but that light goes for $600 on Amazon and $618 on OpticsPlanet. Figure it's slightly used so you could sell it for $500. Then discount the gun by $40 per each 18 round mag, and $90 for the magwell and the price of the gun drops to $2200-$500-(3X$40)-$90=$1490. Try and drop the price with his "make an offer" option to $2,000. That saves you another $200 on the gun and you are at $1290 for the gun. That's USP Expert territory and more reasonable than outrageous. In fact, you better act quickly before I decide to spend $1290 for a SS 9mm with less than 500 rounds. IMPORTANT NOTE: Before you spend anything here, I would ask about condition of the rails. Based on my experience with buying (and then having to sell) too many USPs, many that mounted lights had rail damage. It's purely cosmetic, but when I'm buying a $1300 gun, cosmetics matter to me. Some rail damage is more significant than others - depending on the degree of ineptitude (or lack of experience) of the owner. For this gun, I might even ask for some pics since he hides the rails in nearly all his pics.
    Last edited by omega21; 05-22-2019 at 01:58 AM.

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch till you're ready to bring the hate

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links