If you're wondering how an ACRO looks on a VP 9... - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 48 of 48
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: If you're wondering how an ACRO looks on a VP 9...

  1. #41
    Junior Member

    Join Date : May 2019
    Posts : 15
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Tritium, FO or black?
    Black. Anyone with a lot of dot experience will tell you black is the way to go. When the idea is to only have one thing to focus on, why would you want the added distraction of more dots in the way of fiber optic or tritium dots?
    Last edited by PrimaryBruce; 05-30-2019 at 01:03 PM.

  2. #42
    GJM
    GJM is offline
    Very Senior Member

    Join Date : Nov 2008
    Posts : 230
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryBruce View Post
    Black. ANyone with a lot of dot experience will tell you black is the way to go. When the idea is to only have one thing to focus on, why would you want the added distraction of more dots in the way of fiber optic or tritium dots?
    I think I have been shooting a dot for seven years now, and competing with one since CO became a provisional division in USPSA. On a competition pistol, I prefer no BUIS, as it clutters the display. On a carry gun, I prefer tritium, because they are like lead in lights at night on the threshold of the runway, for helping you find the dot when shooting from awkward positions in the dark.

  3. #43
    Junior Member

    Join Date : May 2019
    Posts : 15
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I think I have been shooting a dot for seven years now, and competing with one since CO became a provisional division in USPSA. On a competition pistol, I prefer no BUIS, as it clutters the display. On a carry gun, I prefer tritium, because they are like lead in lights at night on the threshold of the runway, for helping you find the dot when shooting from awkward positions in the dark.
    By the way, I didn't mean to come off in a negative way. Lol
    99% of people prefer black over anything else with a red dot, so that's what we offer.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #44
    GJM
    GJM is offline
    Very Senior Member

    Join Date : Nov 2008
    Posts : 230
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryBruce View Post
    By the way, I didn't mean to come off in a negative way. Lol
    99% of people prefer black over anything else with a red dot, so that's what we offer.
    No offense taken!

  6. #45
    Junior Member

    Join Date : May 2019
    Posts : 19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    My slide is back home, Bruce was able to get the co-witness height sights on before it left.

    Looks good.


    dushan, BadWagon and Smicky like this.

  7. #46
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Nice looking pistol!

  8. #47
    Very Senior Member

    Join Date : Jul 2002
    Location : Texas Hill Country
    Age : 70
    Posts : 270
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    PrimaryBruce ... quick question please. Can the iron sight be mounted in front of the ACRO? From a milling standpoint would there be an advantage to either the front or rear? Thanks.
    Last edited by bpnkrtn; 06-25-2019 at 12:33 PM.

  9. #48
    Junior Member
    PAHKer's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2001
    Location : HOT AZ
    Posts : 33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bpnkrtn View Post
    PrimaryBruce ... quick question please. Can the iron sight be mounted in front of the ACRO? From a milling standpoint would there be an advantage to either the front or rear? Thanks.
    PrimaryBruce...any thoughts?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handgun-talk/491586-if-you-re-wondering-how-acro-looks-vp-9-a.html

,

primary machine acro milling

,

still need suppressor sights with acro

Click on a term to search for related topics.