Will Changing only the TRS change Trigger Pull Weight on P2000? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Will Changing only the TRS change Trigger Pull Weight on P2000?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    Changing from factory Heavy FPBS will knock the pull weight down about 1.5 lbs. Changing the Heavy TRS will reduce it by 1.9 lbs. You can pick and choose which one to swap out to be within your desired pull weight, with the FPBS being the easiest. The TRS is harder, can be done with a set of small, needle-nose pliers, or easy with the HKParts' TRS Tool.
    TooSixy: Please explain how the Heavy FPBS increases the trigger pull weight. I'm learning and don't see how that spring applies any nforce on the trigger. Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    Replacing the LEM FPB spring with the regular FPB spring lowers the trigger pull weight of the last 3rd or quarter of trigger travel. For me it is less of a wall when getting close to releasing the hammer and a lighter trigger pull if shooting from the sear reset. I hope that helps. If not let me know and I'll try to clarify further.
    Thank you. Please clarify.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Cool Hk Light LEM V1

I went with the Light LEM FPBS (209269) & TRS (209266).
    Along with the USP Match Nickel Plated Flat Sear Spring and USP Match Hammer Spring.
    Makes for one sweet trigger
    Last edited by Barth; 06-15-2019 at 09:31 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gunrascal View Post
    TooSixy: Please explain how the Heavy FPBS increases the trigger pull weight. I'm learning and don't see how that spring applies any nforce on the trigger. Thank you.
    Instead of me explaining it, buy a Light FPBS, pull the triggers 20-30 times, put in the new FPBS, pull the trigger again for 20-30 times, then you will know. Seeing is believing.
    Exiledviking and Kilmore like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    Instead of me explaining it, buy a Light FPBS, pull the triggers 20-30 times, put in the new FPBS, pull the trigger again for 20-30 times, then you will know. Seeing is believing.
    Ah, there is a cocking piece that drives the external hmmer; and, the last third of the trigger blade apparently depresses the FPB; I'm beginning to see.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links