Got a Mark 23... again. - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Got a Mark 23... again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azimuth View Post
    Otherwise known as enabler...... Have you found a P30ls yet?
    Lookin for the P30L, no safety. but nah. I figure I'll wait for the next batch, if/when that ever happens. Until then, the wife wants me to buy more ammo and actually go shoot the guns I already own.
    azimuth likes this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

HK's and suppressors, nice hobby!
    So you got into suppressors "a little bit"? 😂 That's like being a little bit pregnant or it was a small fusion weapon. I'm spinning in the same universe, may have enough handguns after my P30L gets here just because of John Wick I, damn suppressor industry is putting out so much quality stuff nowadays. I got my SOT years ago to minimize the pain and wait, wish they could do the same for my customers. Just got a Kraken becore CGS releases the newer but same guts Mod 9, I think it is...
    Happy collecting!

George from Alaska

HK45T DA/SA
    HK45T Light LEM
    Mark 23 90's era, no lockout
    P30L v3, another on it's way
    P30L Light LEM
    USP .45 Elite
    registered MP5 SEF select fire
    other NFA items

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Really nice pistol! Make sure we get a range report once you get the can installed.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Congrats, and welcome back to the Mark 23 club man definitely one of my favorites. I hope to one day purchase a KAC can for it also so thay my LBT thigh holster can be complete, i remember searching for one of them suppressors a couple months back but all the websites i clicked on showed "out of stock" , are they still making them? If so do you mind me asking which website you found yours on?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Had my two HK 45acp's out today. Didn't get a chance to shoot to much, but the Mark 23 did not disappoint. When I have more time, I'll shoot it more and have an actual range report.

Here's a post clean up pic.
    Got a Mark 23... again.-hk-45s.jpg
    Last edited by fatbob; 06-25-2019 at 09:53 PM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Very nice, i have a hard enough time shooting my Mark23 often due to ammo cost i couldn't imagine having to feed another .45 ACP haha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AL903TX View Post
    Very nice, i have a hard enough time shooting my Mark23 often due to ammo cost i couldn't imagine having to feed another .45 ACP haha.
    With you there. I demolish ammo when shooting my 9mm subs. I can't imagine my wallet after a 45 sub.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

If you're not reloading, you're not shooting enough.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fatbob View Post
    I had a Mark 23 for a few years, and I really liked it. About 2 years ago I talked myself into thinking that I didn't really need the Mark 23, so I sold it. Since then I've got into suppressors a bit, and have been looking for a good 9mm suppressor. Although I'm not that interested in suppressing 45acp, My research has led me to feel that I'd be better off with a 45 can that can do both, rather than strictly a 9mm can. So I purchased a 45 can and it is currently "in jail" while I wait for the stamp.

Late last week I was chatting with my favorite local gun store owner/friend, and the topic of suppressors came up. I mentioned that I didn't have a suppressor ready 45acp pistol anymore. He told me that he's found a classic car that he'd like to purchase now, and he'd make me great deal on his personal HK Mark 23 which he bought new 3-4 months ago and took it to the range once. The price was very generous (cheaper than I sold my previous Mark 23 for), and I committed to buying it. He gave me a few days to gather the funds, and I picked it up yesterday morning. It is like new, and he threw in a large Pelican pistol case as well.

So now I have a Mark 23 in the house again, but my wait for that 45 can will be tougher!

Attachment 235692
    Did you happen to buy a Dead Air Ghost? I did and my Mark 23 really likes it. Likes the Rugged Obsidian and the Liberty Cosmic also.... the Cosmic shot wet may be the quietest with all that monocore volume. I suppose someday I'll pay lots more for a HK/BT or KAC more "correct" suppressor but I'm really happy with the Ghost.... when you clock it right it can be as dead on as the gun without a suppressor, so I mark my gun and suppressor with a Birchwood Casey white paint pen. The stuff comes off easily with an alcohol wipe if necessary.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Got a Mark 23... again.-mark23-kac-nightstalker.jpg

Just got my KAC out of ATF jail. Had the Nightstalker (got 3 brand new light modules for $26 off ebay - guess no one knew what they were).
    D9M9TR9S likes this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links