Got a Mark 23... again. - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Got a Mark 23... again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I picked up my lightly used MK23 in 2016. I love it. I have a dead air ghost m on its way, that will be dedicated for it.
    Got a Mark 23... again.-168556379.jpg

I am glad i picked it up. My only complaint is that after about the 6th mag, the damn trigger becomes very hot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah i love my Mark 23’s. Its slowly became my main handgun for use and slowly took some roles away from my rifles as a primary 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Got one tonight! 2001 date code and it came with the camo soft case. The seller said he shot two mags though it and due to the lack of wear on it and how new the case looks I don’t find it hard to believe. Going to get it out to the range tomorrow or Saturday and see if it lives up to the hype. With cash and trade, I’m into it for about $2000.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Premium Professional
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Best pistol money I ever spent.
    It happened again today.
    Company here for the 4th of July. Shooting suppressed at small cat food cans hung at 25 yards. Hitting every time. The big slugs whacking like a fastball into a catcher's mitt. Brass clattering across the deck. And the shooters almost cracking over into the high giggles with delight. All they can say is, "Those sights are dead ON. This is GREAT".
    I loaded magazines and watched.
    Makes me happy.
    Happy Independence Day.
    Nifty likes this.
    My opinion's as worthy as one from any other doddering old grampa you have never met or heard of.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cobblestone View Post
    Best pistol money I ever spent.
    It happened again today.
    Company here for the 4th of July. Shooting suppressed at small cat food cans hung at 25 yards. Hitting every time. The big slugs whacking like a fastball into a catcher's mitt. Brass clattering across the deck. And the shooters almost cracking over into the high giggles with delight. All they can say is, "Those sights are dead ON. This is GREAT".
    I loaded magazines and watched.
    Makes me happy.
    Happy Independence Day.
    I want to figure out how to EDC mine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Took mine out today and put about 150 rounds through it. I was horrible on the first two mags. Not sure if it was just jitters or what, but after the first two mags I started getting great hits with it. It’s an incredible firearm and I think it’s worth the money.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Got a Mark 23... again.-d101374d-d24c-48e0-8582-cbcb7aa4c2f5_1562373651728.jpeg  
    fatbob likes this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegoJoker View Post
    Took mine out today and put about 150 rounds through it. I was horrible on the first two mags. Not sure if it was just jitters or what, but after the first two mags I started getting great hits with it. It’s an incredible firearm and I think it’s worth the money.
    Every time I go to the range I’m all jittery and stupid for the first couple minutes! It’s so annoying, but once you get in the groove it’s all good! Enjoy your Mk 23, I have about 3500 problem free rounds through mine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just picked up a Mark 23 today, it was a rep sample that came with warranty (according to my lgs), looks mint and was $1750 with two mags, O rings and box. Also found a Stainless slide USP 45 C never fired from 2004 for $600, decided to pick up my first VP9 too just to try. Sold all my G19's. Only Glock I own now is the new 43X as a backup gun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Congrats on again acquiring one of these,im beyond jelly

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snipe10 View Post
    Just picked up a Mark 23 today, it was a rep sample that came with warranty (according to my lgs), looks mint and was $1750 with two mags, O rings and box. Also found a Stainless slide USP 45 C never fired from 2004 for $600, decided to pick up my first VP9 too just to try. Sold all my G19's. Only Glock I own now is the new 43X as a backup gun.
    Haha, that sounds like me when i first jumped into HK, i sold all my sigs, HK has consumed my life.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sponsored Links