USP 45 adjustable rear sights?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kyro

Thread: USP 45 adjustable rear sights?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default USP 45 adjustable rear sights?

Hi All...although I've been a forum member for a few years now, I only recently retired and have found more time to spend on my 'hobby', so please bear with me as I ask a few questions that I'm sure you've seen before.
    I just ordered a HK45 Tactical from my LGS - should be in this week - to go with my USP45 standard. I like the fact that it comes with adjustable rear sights which my USP does not. The USP shot pretty good 'out of the box' - see the attached photo - but was wondering if any of you have installed an adjustable set on your USP? If so I'd be interested in hearing any comments on different sights. I don't plan on needing night sights as most of my range time is outdoors during the day.
    Thanks in advance for any comments! --Rich
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails USP 45 adjustable rear sights?-usp45-out-box.jpg  

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

If you don’t need night sights or anything like that, the HK factory adjustable sights work great for target shooting. Makes life much easier not having to use a sight pusher to zero.
    mrklark likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Or if you do like night sights or at least dots you can get Meprolight's. I bought an expert and although it had adjustable sights I hated them and immediately ordered a set of Meprolights from HK.
    Like these https://us.hkwebshop.com/hkstorefron...ights/p/701101

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kyro View Post
    If you don’t need night sights or anything like that, the HK factory adjustable sights work great for target shooting. Makes life much easier not having to use a sight pusher to zero.
    Recommend a Dawson fiber optic front to go with them. To me, it's a good balance of front sight visibility for range shooting. Can require some fitting though.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooBigToFit View Post
    Recommend a Dawson fiber optic front to go with them. To me, it's a good balance of front sight visibility for range shooting. Can require some fitting though.
    That’s true. I prefer the meprolight adjustable night sights. I have mepro’s on all my handguns.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

That’s true. I prefer the meprolight adjustable night sights. I have mepro’s on all my handguns.
    Yep, my HD HKs have Meprolight tritiums (USP Tactical and USP Compact 9mm), but my USP Expert has the stock blacked out adjustable rear with Dawson fiber front.

Sponsored Links