Went through the HK website, then to the gun store....P30
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Went through the HK website, then to the gun store....P30

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Went through the HK website, then to the gun store....P30

I've been looking at the P30 for a while since I don't have one. Not sure why but I don't see a lot of discussion about it. I went by the gun store and left with a P30 v3 (my 4th HK pistol) for less than retail and less than their "sticker". They took a little more off. It had been sitting around for a few years and I've bought a few things from them. I'll try is as an EDC for a while and if it doesn't work I'll get another. :) I've been carrying a USPc for 6 months but I've always liked the grip of my VP9.

For some reason I can't acclimate myself to any of the SKs. I don't even like holding them.

After I purchased it, the manager said HK production is tied up with a lot of international government orders. VP9s are a dime a dozen, but everything else is more difficult to get.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I talked to HK customer service today. They assure me we should see a shipment of non VP model pistols (P2000,USP etc.) here in the states within two-three weeks. I’ve had a particular model ordered since December 18th of 2018. I hope they are correct this time of the delivery of this shipment. It’s been confirmed by many HK has been tied up with a lot of various military and LE orders.
    Congrats on your P30! That one is on my List too right after I get my P2000sk and USPcompact.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Let us know how you like it and compare it to the VP9

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

congrats on the p30! I feel the same about the SKs. I don't mind the grip of the USPc but much prefer the P30/L

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

Congratulations on the newest acquisition!!!

Tony

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jslow View Post
    I talked to HK customer service today. They assure me we should see a shipment...here in the states within two-three weeks..
    I can only hope HK CS is right this time. Sounds alot like "Don't worry. The check's in the mail."

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The SK is a need-tool. A deep concealment 10/13/15/20? cap, try that on a P30/VP9/USP9c. I have P30/P30S but CCW P30SK-S/P2000/USP9c. The P30/VP9 will always have a full/15rd grip.
    As for HK CS, why even bother absent a Bill of Lading. Besides, it’s the dealer you’ll get your guns from.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Congrats on your new addition. I personally have two; neither of which has any import markings. I bought them while I was living in Germany.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent04 View Post
    I can only hope HK CS is right this time. Sounds alot like "Don't worry. The check's in the mail."
    For what its worth there was a NIB P2000 at the local Cabelas in the case. I don't shop there often so maybe they get them regular, but somehow I doubt it. I was carrying my P2000 so the display model and I did a wink and nod at each other.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

cherry picked a P30 in .40 a while back, stout recoil, very stout, pistol too light for the round maybe....???
    either way, after hundreds of rounds, in 165 and the 180, the 165s are like holding a vibrating concrete dick ( the 16" vibrator for settling concrete, that is what its called for the mods and censors.

it gets easier, the 180s are way better, the .40 is a backwards round, the lighter u go the recoil is heavier ( for me)
    the 180s are amazing, and a great round.
    love my P30 !!!!

congrats, and enjoy !!! not one issue in a few thousand rounds, flawless !
    FAMILY, faithfulness, compassion, honesty, empathy, trust, hockey, single malt Scotch 21+, Heavy Metal music, German, Irish, Belgian, English bier, what else is there...?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links