SA/DA or LEM P30L - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: SA/DA or LEM P30L

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LEM haha. I have a p30 V3. The reset is disgusting haha. I took it to the range once and ordered the LEM kit the same day. I stil dont know why they made it as long as it is, I mean they go the reset right on the HK45...But........Missed the mark by a nautical mile on the P30.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by USPhoarder View Post
    LEM haha. I have a p30 V3. The reset is disgusting haha. I took it to the range once and ordered the LEM kit the same day. I stil dont know why they made it as long as it is, I mean they go the reset right on the HK45...But........Missed the mark by a nautical mile on the P30.
    Yet the LEM kit does nothing to change reset distance.
    Kmcswain45 and dobe like this.
    "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    ― Thomas Jefferson

Dve
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

For those interested, an article by Todd Louis Green on LEM Vs DAK (shared for LEM info)

pistol-training.com » HK LEM vs. SIG DAK
    Dbealmear, JonHK40 and zart312 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by USPhoarder View Post
    I'm thinking it was a compromise. It seems to me that your average P series gun has a better DA trigger pull than your average USP. So maybe the FCG in the P series gives you more mechanical advantage at the cost of rest but idk. An easy way to check would be to compare DA with the GGI reduced rest part vs factory and see if the DA pull changes. I do love all the people on here saying LEM is slow. Yeah it's slow if you are pinning the trigger and resetting after your sights have realigned on target. Prepping the trigger on the way to the target and prepping it in recoil from target to target is how any trigger should be ran. If you do this the LEM is plenty fast but you get more tactile feedback, in my opinion, letting you have better trigger prep.
    WolfieRules likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)

If you want to shorten the reset, try the GrayGuns SRS Kit.
    Kmcswain45 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just got my sa/da p30ls,
    id like to convert to lem, but like everyone is saying, just shoot it more often and see how it feels.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I have extensive experience behind their DA/SA. The quality of the trigger can vary quite a bit dependent on model. The base DA/SA leaves much to be desired but their "match" ones are rather phenomenal.
    The LEM is an interesting trigger that I don't have much experience with (primarily because it's so blasted hard to find in stores). There's a couple ways to describe it. Personally, I think it feels like a striker fired trigger done well. It's very smooth, light takeup until you hit a spongey wall with a short reset. The reset on the trigger is probably the hardest to master.
    Personally, if you're given the opportunity to try/own one, I would get one. They're very unique in the grand scheme of things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have 3 HK in LEM V1 configuration, P2000 with a Lazy Wolf Guns trigger, stock P2000 and a stock P30SK. All three are extremely easy to manage and that's with 98% of my time spent behind a competition 9mm 1911. It may take a lot of work to get very quick splits, but it's a trigger with very good feedback and a great trigger for EDC, this coming from a civilian with no special credentials.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LEM with GrayGuns’ “Reduced Reset Carry Perfection Package.” LEM is great, but that long trigger reset sucks. GG improves it by quite a bit. Makes the LEM a perfect setup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm soon to have a LEM with a de-cocker. I just purchased the parts to make my EDC P2000SK V3 into a V0. With a V3 you can pretty much make it any trigger you want.
    TheSaint likes this.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Sponsored Links