Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: P7M13 with aftermarket compensator

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    And just for fun, here's a photo of my P7 SD and MK23, both with suppressors. Who says the MK23 is "big"?

Awesome pictures!!!
    Is the Mark 23 suppressor a B&T?

Tony

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    Callahan, does the P7M13 SD have markings to identify it as such? Thanks for sharing your pics!
    No, there are no "SD" markings. It's just that the HK threaded barrels for the P7 series are distinctive in that the threading doesn't go all the way to the end. The P7 SD started life as a "normal" P7, but was sent by to HK Germany to get the threaded barrel. I have the original barrel and two HK test targets.
    If "Dirty Harry" had been made in 1996:
    "I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire twelve shots or only eleven?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a HK MARK 23, the only offensive handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    Awesome pictures!!!
    Is the Mark 23 suppressor a B&T?

Tony
    Yes, the MK23 suppressor was made by B&T. In their early days, they often did special markings. I got the suppressor used (with the purchase of a regular civilian MARK 23, which I later resold, leaving me with the suppressor, three 12 round magazines, a pair of shooting gloves, and soft pistol case - not HK - for less than $400). It's a shame it doesn't have a matching serial number with the MK23, but hey, you can't have everything.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oakengineer View Post
    Oh, haha, I was thinking about USA prices. That P7M13SD is probably $6-10k easily.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    That's interesting to know. But I wonder if the P7 SD isn't the more valuable. While there weren't a lot of P7M8s and P7M13s made with factory threaded barrels, I am not aware of any other P7s with factory threaded barrels (if anyone has seen one, please let me know).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links