Slide swap fail - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Slide swap fail

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluek View Post
    From HK

That pistol was ceracoated by us. A lot of time when this process is done some pistol will lose the marking's. Your pistol is a 2018
    I stand corrected! And also learned something new today! Congrats on having two minty fresh VP9s

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Weird that two slides that should be close to identical won't work with the alternate lowers that should also, in theory, be nearly identical. Perhaps an issue of tolerance stacking.

You mentioned in the op that you wanted to use the trigger of one pistol -- is it aftermarket? Did you have done or do yourself work on the trigger?
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The trigger was installed by a very reputable company and is perfect. I am noticing though that my group's are better with the stock gun and I'm thinking it's the shorter trigger reach on the stock trigger. I'm 5'7" with medium hands. I can reach the after market trigger fine and it's comfortable but the shorter reach of the stock works better for me

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Did you send them the whole pistol or just the frame? It's possible that they had to mod something in the slide.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Whole pistol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Never heard of anything like this before. And, with three VP9s and two additional VP9L slides, I've been doing some slide swapping. No problems so far. Hope you get your straightened out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links