Newbie P7 question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Newbie P7 question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrvmax View Post
    Thank you sir, I’ve got a lot of reading to do. I’ve wanted one of these since I first heard about them in the 90’s.
    Any time--- does it have the manual??? [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.hkpro.com/forum/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG]

Tony
    It had the manual (Black), two mags, take down tool, box and target. The box had a white sticker with my serial number but 37747 stamped on side of box. I was excited about the target until I looked at it. It was dated 10.6.81 but labeled “weapon number” 81217 and “Mod. VP’70” so I don’t know why it has that target with it. The pistol looks to be in good shape with one spot in the right side of the slide with a little pitting. BTW, the box has a round red sticker labeled “Federwechsel” and 04 and a round blue sticker ( labeled gepruft”) with the 6 and 03 punched out.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrvmax View Post
    It had the manual (Black), two mags, take down tool, box and target. The box had a white sticker with my serial number but 37747 stamped on side of box. I was excited about the target until I looked at it. It was dated 10.6.81 but labeled “weapon number” 81217 and “Mod. VP’70” so I don’t know why it has that target with it. The pistol looks to be in good shape with one spot in the right side of the slide with a little pitting. BTW, the box has a round red sticker labeled “Federwechsel” and 04 and a round blue sticker ( labeled gepruft”) with the 6 and 03 punched out.
    Thanks--- that is an early P7!!!

Tony

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links