Thread: New HK In my life

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

very nice
    SilentRecon likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Excellent, man! I just recently bought the same gun. I also bought a non-threaded barrel for it and just got the sights replaced with non-suppressor height sights. Mine is the V7, but I'm looking to get the parts to convert back and forth between V7 and V1.

I just flat out love this platform. Now that I've got the new sights installed, I'm going to go out this weekend and test the difference in point of impact if there's any significant difference at all. I plan to report back once I know.

I would suggest getting a non-threaded barrel when you can, because with that and the eight round mags the gun goes down to a very concealable platform. I love being able to take the gun down that small to conceal during the day (even though my state is open carry, I still like not spooking anybody). But I work night shift and am out and about very often after midnight, so being able to throw the light and threaded barrel with a comp on it and wear my larger kydex holster is very comforting.

But, take heed. What others have told you is true. This won't be your last HK. I'm already looking at a USP45 Compact at my local gun store, and I've only had the HK45CT for a couple of months! Lol.
    SilentRecon likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by htcmicah View Post
    Excellent, man! I just recently bought the same gun. I also bought a non-threaded barrel for it and just got the sights replaced with non-suppressor height sights. Mine is the V7, but I'm looking to get the parts to convert back and forth between V7 and V1.

I just flat out love this platform. Now that I've got the new sights installed, I'm going to go out this weekend and test the difference in point of impact if there's any significant difference at all. I plan to report back once I know.

I would suggest getting a non-threaded barrel when you can, because with that and the eight round mags the gun goes down to a very concealable platform. I love being able to take the gun down that small to conceal during the day (even though my state is open carry, I still like not spooking anybody). But I work night shift and am out and about very often after midnight, so being able to throw the light and threaded barrel with a comp on it and wear my larger kydex holster is very comforting.

But, take heed. What others have told you is true. This won't be your last HK. I'm already looking at a USP45 Compact at my local gun store, and I've only had the HK45CT for a couple of months! Lol.
    Awesome!! I'm wondering if you can use someone's take off parts once they go from a V1 to a V7? If that's the case once I get this ball rolling you can have mine! Maybe someone could clarify if that is possible or if my take off parts fully fit the bill or if you need more than what's taken out.

I'm going to keep it with the Tb and elephant hoof mag (I read someone calling it that haha). It will be my nightstand gun and I'll run it suppressed most of its life. I'm putting in the form 1 today actually for a new Rugged Obsidian as I cant use my SWR Hems 2. They dont make a LH thread piston for it and time to update anyways.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Love my 45Cs as well. I actually shoot them the best of all for some reason. Have fun!
    SilentRecon likes this.
    VP9 - times 4
    VP9SK
    P30 v3
    P30SK v3
    HK45 V1 German Made
    HK45 V7 US built
    HK45 V1 US built
    HK45C V7 OD
    HK 45C V1 German Made

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Hk Cs with shipping both ways did mine for 106. Dollars I supplied the lem kit had the gun back in 4 business days
    SilentRecon likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links