New HK In my life
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: New HK In my life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default New HK In my life

I've always been a Glock guy. The simplicity, proven reliability and aftermarket accessories make them truly customizable to the owners preferences. I've never really looked at HK because they arnt cheap (for a good reason) and I just became used to Glock as my standard.

I had handled a USP recently but did not shoot it and fell in love at first sight. I know that HK has a reputation of quality and class that's undeniable so my search began to find one. Within a day, I acquired my first HK and although its not the same as the USP that I had fondled, I had to go against my usual Glock fanboy inner voice and pull the trigger.

I ended up purchasing the HK 45c Tactical. I immediately went to the range to test it out and I am in LOVE. What a magnificent handgun and one of my all time best purchases IMO. Feels excellent in my hands and a very nice shooter. I do have a supressor but it's not LH thread so I'm looking at a new 45 supressor now. I have a SWR Hems 2 which was bought by SilencerCo I believe some years back. They don't make a LH threaded booster for it so that's now dedicated to my 45acp firearms.

I'm not entirely sure what all the different models are or if some are better than the next but this one is excellent. Glad to finally own one and be completely satisfied.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Yurei, Tailflash, JCC and 1 others like this.

Premium Professional
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Those were on the market for years before I actually saw and held one. They are uncommon at the shops and shows around here. Many of the online pictures make it look like a pygmy with a size 9 head, but I found the proportions to be just right. Strikes me as a great pistol great features. I want one.
    Well done.
    SilentRecon likes this.
    My opinion's as worthy as one from any other doddering old grampa you have never met or heard of.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Congrats!
    just so you know, It won’t be your last HK:)
    SilentRecon likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cobblestone View Post
    Those were on the market for years before I actually saw and held one. They are uncommon at the shops and shows around here. Many of the online pictures make it look like a pygmy with a size 9 head, but I found the proportions to be just right. Strikes me as a great pistol great features. I want one.
    Well done.
    I never got my hands on this either before today and after researching it's been out for a while. I had never seen one in a store or gun show the few times I go. I always remember seeing the USP 45ct or the 2000sk with TB. It really feels amazing in my paw. I say it's similar in size to a glock 19 if that helps at all. That mag extension allows you to have a full hand purchase so no pinky finger hanging off. Shoots amazing and love all the features. Quality engineering indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by pastor01 View Post
    Congrats!
    just so you know, It won’t be your last HK:)
    Thank you, yes I'm already browsing lol. Now if I can only find an MP5 for a good deal

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-pisto...5k-mp5k-n.html this is what every sp5k wants to be when they grow up.
    SilentRecon likes this.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Looks like you got yourself a great! I’d love to get one myself, congrats!
    SilentRecon likes this.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)

Welcome to the site, and congratulations on the acquisition!!!

Tony
    SilentRecon likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Welcome Home! Congrats on your new HK45CT, outstanding choice! =)

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
    SilentRecon likes this.
    The Spirit of God hath made me, the breath of the Almighty hath given me life

Hidden Content Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I love my 45C.... such a sweet and smooth shooter. For as small and light as it is, surprisingly low recoil!
    SilentRecon likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I had a HK45t, then I got the HK45c to go with it. Shot the compact better for some reason so I sold the full size tactical and now I have a regular 45c for concealed carry and a 45ct for home defense. Both of mine are set up in the lite LEM configuration.
    SilentRecon likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links