What Time of Year Does the Mark 23 Release in the US?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What Time of Year Does the Mark 23 Release in the US?

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default What Time of Year Does the Mark 23 Release in the US?

I'm in the market for a brand new Mark 23. I'd rather not buy one second hand and don't mind waiting a few months or more to get one. From what I've read it sounds like HK periodically does a limited run of these pistols, but I can't determine when. Anyone have an educated guess or inside scoop on when the next batch will arrive in the US? Is it purely random? Once a year? More often?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im also in the market for a new Mark 23......The last few years they had been fairly easy to get about anytime.....it seems they have been on a dry spell for several months now, like alot of USP's in general....i have noticed more USP's are popping up for any FFL dealer to get from the bigger wholesalers.....hopefully some Mark 23's will be here soon
    Last edited by hkp30L; 07-13-2019 at 11:24 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Every year minus years they don't. Limited is just marketing.
    HK KG M"ark" 23 w/ camo case. Knights Armament Corp MARK23/USPT Full size suppressor.
    HK BC P30(00) 9mmx19 V3 w/ Meprolight TruDot tritium night sights
    HK BD HK45C(T) V1 FDE w/ Meprolight TruDot tritium night sights
    HK BG SP5K Cal. 9mmx19

"Crushing the bejeezus out of targets since 2010!" The disarmament of law abiding citizens is the required precursor to genocide.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by G3Kurz Hidden Content
    Also when you play the "HK" Octoberfest CD in reverse it provides instructions on the rise of the Fourth Reich.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Heyas Spitfyr!
    Short answer is that there's no set schedule for when HK ships Anything. Not for the civilian markets.
    HK Is primarily a military and law enforcement manufacturer worldwide.
    There's been a shortage or what we call a drought on most things of late, here in the US due to the company having a lot of mil contracts to fill. Including a large order from our own govt for new assault rifles. Up til just recently it was really hard to find a lot of the p30's in stock. To the point that we were repeatedly seeing people rumoring or asking about them being discontinued. (and no, no disconti ued.)
    There is also that in some areas hks are easier to find, and in some areas they are hard to find.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by bastardsonofelvis Hidden Content
    Some people whine that HK doesn't put things out fast enough -- the same people that whine when something is put out before it's perfect. Some people just like to whine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the info gang - much appreciated. I'll try to track one down in the Mark 23 drought and if not successful will wait around for that bright sunshiny day when I start getting emails indicating it's back in stock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My LGS has a new one sitting on the shelf as we speak. PM me if you'd like the name of the shop and phone #

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

curious, so I searched a couple of the big online stores. Found one, not a great price but not the worst I've seen either

https://grabagun.com/hk-usp-mk23-45a...bl-2-12rd.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Klaustrophobia View Post
    curious, so I searched a couple of the big online stores. Found one, not a great price but not the worst I've seen either

https://grabagun.com/hk-usp-mk23-45a...bl-2-12rd.html
    Indicates out of stock to me. Maybe it was just snapped up.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I might have missed that since it didn't say "out of stock" on the search page. Sorry.

I ended up finding mine in a gun show. They weren't hard to find in general at that time, but for less than $2000 (advertised, so more OTD) it was hard. Bought mine "used" for about $1600 OTD, but I'll put 90% odds on it was never fired, just played with as a display gun.
    Last edited by Klaustrophobia; 07-14-2019 at 07:02 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Most online shops like buds and grabagun usually receive new hk shipments every 3-5 months. Rotates heavily on what doesnt have a contract for it. Lot of the 2018-2019 mark 23’s came out already earlier this year. And i saw the p30l’s came back in stock last month.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links