Taylor freelance VP9 magwell / basepad compatibility (hkparts /Springer)

Thread: Taylor freelance VP9 magwell / basepad compatibility (hkparts /Springer)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Taylor freelance VP9 magwell / basepad compatibility (hkparts /Springer)

I'm hoping a few of you can help me,

For those who have their magwell, are they compatible with Springer precision or hk parts +5 basepads??

I like their design and fitment, they look much better than the hk parts magwell, and their useless low profile one. So if anyone has relevant info or anything i need to know about the tyler freelance magwell please feel free to chime in.

I know they are compatible with their basepads but i think their design is atrocious. I purchased Springer and hk parts extensions for 8 different magazines so I wanted to make sure they work with their magwell.

Sorry for this short rant but i think it was stupid to make them proprietary to their basepads or at least not mention compatibility with any others. I realize they want to sell their basepads but let's be honest.. they look like trash with that retention bracket design. They opted for quick and easy manufacturing vs visual asthetics. Yet they still cost the same price! Other options were an obvious choice for me.

If you guys have anything to say about the magwell input would be appreciated

Thanks

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Oddly, the SP magwell fit fine but the TF required some fitting.

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handg...9-binding.html

mew
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

I agree with you the low profile is useless but it looks cool. I like the factory 20rd for the no nonsense fit/finish
    and while it doesn't provide a "super cool mag well look" or bevel it retains the factory design of the HK
    grip profile and does what you need, add 5 more rounds without aftermarket problems and malfunctions.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
    Edmund Burke

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm sorry little lost with your comment, i read you other topic, good info definitely affirms that i don't want their magbase.. and you're are saying sp magbase will fit the tf magwel?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mew View Post
    I agree with you the low profile is useless but it looks cool. I like the factory 20rd for the no nonsense fit/finish
    and while it doesn't provide a "super cool mag well look" or bevel it retains the factory design of the HK
    grip profile and does what you need, add 5 more rounds without aftermarket problems and malfunctions.
    Yes i definitely like both the hk parts and sp +5 the most which is why i want to make sure it'll for the tf magwell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well i sent them an email about a week ago.. no response. I guess they don't want my business. Would be a sore dick deal to order and find out my mag extensions Don't fit. I guess it's their loss for the poor design and marketing.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CrossOut View Post
    I'm sorry little lost with your comment, i read you other topic, good info definitely affirms that i don't want their magbase.. and you're are saying sp magbase will fit the tf magwel?
    Correct. Sorry for typo

Sponsored Links