HK P7M13 with Trijicon markings on the slide and box - any info?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: HK P7M13 with Trijicon markings on the slide and box - any info?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default HK P7M13 with Trijicon markings on the slide and box - any info?

Just acquired this pistol and wanted to see if anybody had any info on the Trijicon markings. I've asked our most senior expert and he thinks the markings are ex-factory - suggested asking the collective.

Any input would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HK P7M13 with Trijicon markings on the slide and box - any info?-hk-p7m13-case.jpg   HK P7M13 with Trijicon markings on the slide and box - any info?-hk-p7m13-slide.jpg  

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I've never seen that, weird that someone marked it.
    maybe it's possible that it was owned by Trijicon for the sight development process. That would be cool, but it would be too bad if it's just a random marking done by an unknown.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have never seen those markings either on a p7. I think Tony would be the one to ask about that. Interesting to know why they are on the gun.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Trijicon used to mark guns that way when you sent them in to a place called tooltech gunsite for install of their sights. It’s paintlike and will rub right off, which is what most people did.
    HKaltwasser and tactical1 like this.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by landseer View Post
    I have never seen those markings either on a p7. I think Tony would be the one to ask about that. Interesting to know why they are on the gun.
    He did--- had nothing--- requested that he post here, as I have never seen that either, until now!!!

Tony
    tactical1 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have similar markings on my K3 as well....

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Have you tried contacting Trijicon and sending them photos? They might be able to give you more info.
    tactical1 likes this.
    If "Dirty Harry" had been made in 1996:
    "I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire twelve shots or only eleven?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a HK MARK 23, the only offensive handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I have a factory KC date code Nickel P7M13 and a CAT-7454 P7M10 with factory night sights. Yes, HK did install nights sights on certain P7 series pistols at the factory. I have seen other P7M13s and some P7K3s with Trijicon stickers on the box, but I'm not sure if they were factory. I have also seen a P7K3 with a Trijicon sticker on the front of the slide below the front sight.
    AGG and tactical1 like this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Thank you

Tony, CLc3251, Callahan and Brobus - Gentlemen - I very much appreciate your taking the time to reply to my inquiry and offer help. I will reach out to tooltech gunsite and Trijicon to see if they can offer any input. Since this pistol is almost reaching it's 30th birthday, I'm guessing the legacy knowledge about the markings will be difficult to find but an interesting pursuit.

And I know you gentlemen can easily exceed the 5 second threshold.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HK P7M13 with Trijicon markings on the slide and box - any info?-world-record-1.3-seconds.jpg  

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tactical1 View Post
    Tony, CLc3251, Callahan and Brobus - Gentlemen - I very much appreciate your taking the time to reply to my inquiry and offer help. I will reach out to tooltech gunsite and Trijicon to see if they can offer any input. Since this pistol is almost reaching it's 30th birthday, I'm guessing the legacy knowledge about the markings will be difficult to find but an interesting pursuit.

And I know you gentlemen can easily exceed the 5 second threshold.
    I have two cats and I can tell you that that is a dangerous game. Perhaps not as dangerous as Russian roulette, but equally stupid. I would have to decline from participating. That said, I would love to watch as a spectator.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links