Thread: USP 45 Tactical: Showing Her Off

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

that's so cool its a new usp with the HK engraved on the slide! I'm jealous
    astrom00se likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

USP 45 Tactical: Showing Her Off-fb1e4c19-85d6-4227-afce-906e1d6d8947.jpeg

Congratulations on your purchase of an amazing pistol. I’ve had mine for a couple years now and it just keeps getting better. This picture is the first shots I took with it from about 20 yds. Since then I’ve added a Silencerco Osprey 45. Making 100 yd shots on steel is child’s play and so much fun.
    astrom00se likes this.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MK23RYAN View Post
    that's so cool its a new usp with the HK engraved on the slide! I'm jealous
    I thought all tactical models come with engraved HK logos but after doing some research I see this is something they recently changed(like in a few months time span) I'm kind of happy mine came engraved, lol.
    Keine Kompromisse!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigB6flyer View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB1E4C19-85D6-4227-AFCE-906E1D6D8947.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	3.00 MB 
ID:	238768

Congratulations on your purchase of an amazing pistol. I’ve had mine for a couple years now and it just keeps getting better. This picture is the first shots I took with it from about 20 yds. Since then I’ve added a Silencerco Osprey 45. Making 100 yd shots on steel is child’s play and so much fun.
    Very nice! Those osprey look like they were made for the USP, good choice on that. I've got a "free" SiCo Octane 45K coming that I hope I won't experience any issues with. I know HK only warrantys BT and KAC suppressors so I'm gonna be taking a gamble with this can.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

*Range Report*

Gun | USP 45 Tactical
    Ammo | S&B 230gr Brass | 300 Rounds

Went the range yesterday and I'm very happy to report that the gun functioned flawlessly and locked back every time. Unlike my VP9, which I had to adjust my grip in order to not ride the slide release.

So what was my experience like shooting it? It was fun as hell. I'm not sure if it's the .45 round or the gun... maybe both, but the recoil is so pleasant and doesn't feel intimidating to shoot at all. Gun is as accurate as everyone says... problem is, is that i'm not good shooter. My shots kept going low left but they would group very tightly. I swear there were so many shots that went in the same hole it seemed like. The trigger was also excellent... Not so much the double action but the single action is perfect the way it is. I don't think i'll ever do any modification to it. Love the break and the tactile/audible reset. The only 2 negative things I have about this gun are the grip and the trigger bite i'm getting. The grip is big for my small/medium hands but I knew what I was getting myself into and honestly, I don't mind it at all. What really bothers me is the checkered front and rear stippling. It really eats up your hands, I wish this gun didn't have that but I understand they designed this to be used with gloves. Another issue i'm having is trigger bite. I used to read about this with the VP9 but funny thing is, i've never experienced any trigger bite from that gun... I'm experiencing that with the USP and now I know what people are talking about when they mention "trigger bite". I suppose it maybe the way i'm gripping the gun or my trigger press isn't good yet.

Looking into possibly getting a rubber grip for the USP. Hopefully I can find one with no finger grooves so it's just a rubber cover over the grip.. Can't wait to take this gun out again this weekend. Gotta keep practicing until I can get that trigger down.

Here's a picture at 5 yards after I started getting the hang of the trigger. Took at least 150 rounds to tighten it up to that point. I've gotta happy trigger finger and just have to remember to breathe and slow down.

USP 45 Tactical: Showing Her Off-img_7276.jpg

You can still see I'm shooting a low left but trust me it looks way better than what I did initially. I'm too embarrassed to share those pictures.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by astrom00se View Post
    Very nice! Those osprey look like they were made for the USP, good choice on that. I've got a "free" SiCo Octane 45K coming that I hope I won't experience any issues with. I know HK only warrantys BT and KAC suppressors so I'm gonna be taking a gamble with this can.
    Well Silencerco will have your back on the warranty on your suppressor. They have an excellent warranty & terrific CS.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Congrats on your new USP Tactical 45, it looks great! Nice to see the HK roll mark back on the slide! =)
    The Spirit of God hath made me, the breath of the Almighty hath given me life

Hidden Content Hidden Content

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links