Please keep in mind that I have not done any of the following updates I am about to say. I have purchased all the necessary parts and I plan to install them when I get some spare time.
These are based on what Ive learned from this forum from people kindly shared their knowledge.
1. If you feel the trigger pull is too long, install the Short Reset System from Grayguns.
2. If you feel the DA pull is too heavy, replace the stock hammer spring with Lazy Wolf 11 lbs hammer spring.
3. If you want a smoother trigger pull, consider installing the following two HK parts
- Firing Pin Block Spring #209296
- Nickel Plated Flat Sear Spring #215691
Again, this is just my plan. I welcome any corrections.