will HK make a VP45? - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: will HK make a VP45?

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

It's the first I've ever actually had a pistol where the trigger break is lighter than the weight of the loaded gun AND had sights that didn't suck (sorry, P210-2). It's taking some getting use to, but it's a goal I could not attain with anything I've been using up until this point.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dms16 View Post
    It's the first I've ever actually had a pistol where the trigger break is lighter than the weight of the loaded gun AND had sights that didn't suck (sorry, P210-2). It's taking some getting use to, but it's a goal I could not attain with anything I've been using up until this point.
    Good luck, keep us posted on results. My shadow is lighter in SA, but I believe that’s the only one. Careful, it’ll make your support grip lazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not sure I agree that 45 Auto hasn't benefited from advanced bullet technology. Federal 45 HST seems to perform exceptionally well in real world incidents.

I personally still like .45 Auto and have gone back to it for carry in the USP 45. It checks all the boxes of what I want in a defensive pistol and is replacing my P30LS in 9mm. While 9mm (and the pistols that fire it) works best for most, I wouldn't say that it works best for all.
    Last edited by Hunter Rose; 08-31-2019 at 05:17 AM.
    PorterM and Vincent04 like this.
    My mission: To convert every HK USP, HK45, and HK45 Compact shooter on the planet to Variant 9.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Sponsored Links