USP light for today - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: USP light for today

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

My iPhone is made in China too...as is probably 75 percent of things in your life.

Do I like American made...of course...does that mean everything from China is garbage...that’s ridiculous.
    glock19er likes this.

mew
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mcfly50 View Post
    does that mean everything from China is garbage...
    pretty much everything, your phone is designed in the USA just made with slave labor like most things made in Chine. it's just most people make
    excuses for that and how shameful it is more people don't give it a second thought and look the other way.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
    Edmund Burke

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    Insight M2 UTL + Lumens Factory SIM-LED module #64026-LF!!!

Tony
    Ok, I relented and bought an M2 UTL. Now off to find an LED for it. I can sell the TLR7 I suppose.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

mew
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

GG&G is running a special on lights and mounts
    https://www.gggaz.com/hk-usp-picatin...er-mounts.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I think it’s a safe bet that most things in our homes...appliances, furniture, building materials, roofing, siding, etc....whether we like it or not...is made in China. The iPhone IS made in China. Designed in a California is just spin. Most American companies use parts made in China. Including “American” gun light manufacturers. Most batteries are made in China. One can be proud to be an American, do their best to buy American, and acknowledge facts.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Surefire, expensive but Made in the USA
    mew likes this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

From Surefire’s website “We do import a few components - most notably, the finest light emitting diodes (LEDs) from top-notch manufacturers outside the country - to incorporate into our products.”

Curious it doesn’t say what country that is...maybe it’s Korea...who knows.

It does look like Surefire tries their best to be all American made. Hats off to them and that’s great. Seriously. I have some of their stuff and it’s really good.

That being said, and as I caress my German made (Not American) sweetness...I’m reminded to get back on the original topic...

The PL Mini 2 is a great, super bright, light. Its USB/magnetic charge is great and intuitive. It’s great to not buy anymore batteries...from China.

mew
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mcfly50 View Post
    I think it’s a safe bet that most things in our homes...appliances, furniture, building materials, roofing, siding, etc....whether we like it or not...is made in China. The iPhone IS made in China. Designed in a California is just spin. Most American companies use parts made in China. Including “American” gun light manufacturers. Most batteries are made in China. One can be proud to be an American, do their best to buy American, and acknowledge facts.

Good thing you aren't the chief negotiator for Chinese trade as you have already lost and given away the country, sheesh. And most batteries are not made in China just the cheapest......
    GuntherRommel likes this.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SOLgardener View Post
    Ok, I relented and bought an M2 UTL. Now off to find an LED for it. I can sell the TLR7 I suppose.
    Wise choice!!!
    Let me help you:

https://www.lumensfactory.com/en/pro...il.php?pid=379

Purchase in-country:

https://www.lumensfactory.com/en/dealer.php

Tony

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

This is suppose to be a fun HK gun forum...not a debate on foreign trade policy with China. All I did was remark on a good light for a USP and it turned into some ridiculous nonsense on trade policy and China. We can keep playing the “I get the last word” nonsense battle and flame war it up or we can all have fun talking about HK gun stuff. Maybe it’s the military in me, but I choose to be polite and civil to others and save my fight for the battlefield. I hope others choose the same. In all sincerity, have a nice day and see you all on the range.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links