USP light for today - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: USP light for today

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If it helps, the led module is from China.

mew
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Mcfly, You like China and your 3 of 5 posts say so, (cause they make 75% of everything and you are ok with it) You are a military veteran but still like/support Chinese dominance stealing trillions of intellectual property and designs(and Apple being designed in the US is just spin) Me on the other hand, I am pro USA and you aren't, I get it. You want to bash me because I counter your pro Chinese diatribe. But now you are a veteran who only wanted to talk about lights and being sincere......
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
    Edmund Burke

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Man I’ve really tried to be polite. You just want to act like a jerk. First, I am not just a veteran, I am currently serving. I know more about China and their capabilities then probably most dudes on here. That’s not bragging. That’s a fact. I am NOT pro China and you have been a jerk to me for insinuating otherwise. In fact, you pretty much have acted rudely from the minute I first posted. It is a crazy competitive world and American business HAVE to buy parts from all other world. That doesn’t mean I hate America because I buy something made in China and if you really believe that you should probably do a deep dive in your own life and do some purging because you got China made stuff in your home. And while your at it...go ahead and sell off all your HKs because they sure as heck aren’t American made and by your logic you are Anti-American.

One does not get to claim the mantle of pro-American to me. Talk to me after your fifth deployment overseas. If I seem pissed, I’ve got a right to be and I’m sure there are probably guys on here who have served more than me who wouldn’t appreciate someone trying to insinuate that they aren’t pro American.
    veritas likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

mew
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mcfly50 View Post
    We can keep playing the “I get the last word” nonsense battle and flame war it up or we can all have fun talking about HK gun stuff.
    Apparently you failed debate in high school. I haven't been rude at all only counter your points which you obviously don't like. You are the one who is name calling and you know nothing about me and my history. I on the other hand have made cogent responses to your pro Chinese statements. You on the other hand keep trying to counter my USA first philosophy. So march on with your concern about lights and HK stuff.......

American made;https://www.americangearguide.com/am...s-made-in-usa/

USA, USA, USA........
    Last edited by mew; 08-24-2019 at 09:39 PM.
    GuntherRommel likes this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You know...how about we just drop these shenanigans? I love America...you love America. Seriously, I don’t want to argue with anyone here. Life is too short. I’m sure you are probably a really nice guy in person. I know I am. I’d be happy to buy you a beer and we can talk about why HK is better than others or something. Sound good?
    GuntherRommel, FS1 and glock19er like this.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

@mew and @Mcfly50
    As an objective observer, I did not interpret Mcfly50 as being "pro-Chinese"--- to the contrary, just stating facts about the manufacturing/trade relationship between the U.S. and China--- hopefully, a new trade agreement will benefit the U.S. (and its consumers and companies)!!!

Tony

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Damn for a second I thought I was reading the comment section of YouTube!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why would people put lamps on the gun? Besides a disadvantages i dont see any reasons.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

This.

Quote Originally Posted by mew View Post
    pretty much everything, your phone is designed in the USA just made with slave labor like most things made in Chine. it's just most people make
    excuses for that and how shameful it is more people don't give it a second thought and look the other way.
    We certainly may outlive the shame, but history will hold contemporary Americans accountable without question...

We didn't outlaw slavery, we just export it.
    We drive Teslas, but the 180lbs of copper in each car is mined by South American child labor using practices without any care for the environment, regardless of what laws we pass domestically.
    Last edited by Disregarded9-side; 08-29-2019 at 03:41 PM.
    GuntherRommel and mew like this.
    2 + 2 = 4, whether you know how to count or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

+1 for Surefire, their stuff used can by rather affordable.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links