What's involved in putting Adjustable Sights on the USP 45 C? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: What's involved in putting Adjustable Sights on the USP 45 C?

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

Can't we just all get along???

What's involved in putting Adjustable Sights on the USP 45 C?-tenor.gif

Tony

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    Can't we just all get along???

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tenor.gif 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	241248

Tony
    Sorry, but with the invention of the internet, people just aren't "wired" to get along anymore...

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OMCHamlin View Post
    Sorry, but with the invention of the internet, people just aren't "wired" to get along anymore...
    What a shame!!!

Tony

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    You rubbed the right guy the wrong way:

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handg...n-members.html

Tony
    Zero situational awareness. If he'd had time for more than 16 posts in 9 years he'd have been here enough not to have stepped on his dick without taking his golf shoes off first.
    "We do bad things to bad people".

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

I recently asked a question, because my own search came with no answers: https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handg...or-sights.html

I got exactly zero answers to my question. What I assumed was, that probably nobody else knows an answer. It did not came to my mind that is was because I suck and forum hates me. Maybe, I'm just too old ;)
    AGG likes this.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Current: SFP9SD-SF, P2000SK, MR223A3 11.5"
    Past: P30L, P2000, P30, P7M13, Expert, G3 (MKE T41), HK45C, MR223 16.5"/14.5", SFP9-SF
    I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Hornady, Khales & Typhoon Defence brands in Poland

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Montrala View Post
    I recently asked a question, because my own search came with no answers: https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handg...or-sights.html

I got exactly zero answers to my question. What I assumed was, that probably nobody else knows an answer. It did not came to my mind that is was because I suck and forum hates me. Maybe, I'm just too old ;)
    Well, sometimes someone who knows the answer see's it, sometime not.....we do all have other lives......

But yeah, this guy......pick really just the worst guy's leg to piss on in this regard......how many people on HKPro offer this FREE to the membership......oh, one? LOL.....

So, what was your question?
    GuntherRommel likes this.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

He'll never understand. I gave him the opportunity to apologize to the group and he screwed that up too. He now has the honor of being the first person I've ever ignored on this forum. :)

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Shoot, I guess the guy that installed the sights and took the picture musta passed away. God rest his soul...
    It is extraordinarily bad form to invoke the passing of a member in a snarky form as this. Many members have met up over the years, talked on the phone at times, or otherwise made bonds larger than just a screenname on a computer. Its just not cool, especially as you imply later - just merely to get attention to your question. You could bump it, with a "Anyone know? Really want to hook up my compact!" You could follow up with links to a few other threads you've found helpful, or implying its possible, to be helpful to other members hunting down these questions now, or in the future.

In short, you could help to organize the information you're seeking, as you find it, to help not only provide your own answer, but help others.

You posted your original question on 8/29. Going right into Labor Day weekend. And then you post THIS follow up on Labor Day?!? As another member said, we do all have other things going on than just hanging out on the forum.

But you, you're entitled to someone's time aren't you? And when you don't find the answers you want, when you want them, its other people's -- elitists - faults, isn't it?

Here's a clue, kid: this is how the world works. Some folks know to be polite, patient, and helpful - and in return, other people like them - and go out of their way to be the same in return. When we meet people that are whiny, complain, and act stupid - we don't want to be around, or deal with them. We can call this "ostracism" but its really just that polite folks don't want to be bothered with numbskulls.

Then when you get called on your screw-up, you double down with disrespect, antagonize, and openly admit that you're not really interested in getting along with folks here? In real life, we have more .. well rudimentary ways to deal with people like you. Here, we can just wait until one of the mods ban you.

This isn't a safe-space, sweetheart. You will tow the line here, or you'll leave. That's the way things work.

Apparently the membership here has embraced HK's unofficial motto “because you suck, and we hate you”
    Well, hate is a strong word. But, yeah - you do. All infants suck, its part of their job. So pull the thumb out of your mouth, grow up and get with the program.
    Own: HK91, SR9, SP5k, G36k, HK416, P30L, 2x P8, 2x P8A1, USP9
    Future: Done, until HK comes out with something new & nifty. Might start building an FNH collection.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Do I get any points if I didn't answer because I don't know the answer? I mean, I could know the answer if I wanted to go out to the shop and press the sights off of my USPc and try to install the HK Tactical sights. But that's a lot of work for no real joy and I'd have to reverse it. Made more sense to let someone who knew already......which would be Toosixy. But I doubt now that info will be forthcoming. Toosixy is a stand up kind of guy. He offers his knowledge and advice in the reference library which serves us all.
    Last edited by azimuth; 09-04-2019 at 08:56 PM.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Here's what I am willing to do though. If you want to send me your slide and the sights you want installed, I'll press them in. I have a professional grade sight pusher and have done many HK slides. BUT, you have to be willing to accept how it turns out since the HK factory Tactical adjustable sights never came on the Compact. I have never been asked to try it and this would be purely experimental. So...........how bad do you want to know?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links