HK P30SK and Keystone Munitions 147gr 9mm: warning - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: HK P30SK and Keystone Munitions 147gr 9mm: warning

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Wanted to provide an update. It seems the rifling in the P30sk might be closer to the round when in battery compared with the P30L and that's causing the issue. Keystone is aware of the issue and has seen it in more than one compact 9mm gun. All of their new ammunition seems to have solved the issue.

To test the theory, I've taken their new ammunition to the range and it works perfectly fine in my P30sk.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by douglasjboehme View Post
    Wanted to provide an update. It seems the rifling in the P30sk might be closer to the round when in battery compared with the P30L and that's causing the issue. Keystone is aware of the issue and has seen it in more than one compact 9mm gun. All of their new ammunition seems to have solved the issue.

To test the theory, I've taken their new ammunition to the range and it works perfectly fine in my P30sk.
    You bought more? Glad it worked, knew it was ammo.
    VP9 - times 4
    VP9SK
    P30 v3
    P30SK v3
    HK45 V1 German Made
    HK45 V7 US built
    HK45 V1 US built
    HK45C V7 OD
    HK 45C V1 German Made

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)

New or new remanufactured (?)--- hope there was no (or little charge) for the replacement ammunition!!!

Tony

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

They claim it's new ammo only. They gave me new ammo for free with the promise that I wouldn't shoot the old ammo in my P30sk.

Unfortunately I can't enjoy the old ammo as it's my son's P30L. The only big pistols I have at the moment are an HK45t and an HK45ct while I wait for my USP 9 tactical to come in. :(

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)

They claim it's new ammo only. They gave me new ammo for free with the promise that I wouldn't shoot the old ammo in my P30sk.

Unfortunately I can't enjoy the old ammo as it's my son's P30L. The only big pistols I have at the moment are an HK45t and an HK45ct while I wait for my USP 9 tactical to come in. :(
    Thanks--- tell your son to discard that ammunition!!!

Tony
    WolfieRules likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links