USP 45 trigger upgrades
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SRTNITRO

Thread: USP 45 trigger upgrades

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default USP 45 trigger upgrades

Hi there folks,

I am brand new to this forum and tried to search this with not much luck. What trigger upgrades are there for USP 45s? The only one I have ever seen is the match trigger upgrade. Those of you that have this upgrade was it worth it?

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)

LEM, Match, Match LEM Hybrid, and a couple of others using different combinations of springs.

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As TooSixy said. He's really knowledgeable when it comes to this kind of stuff. He helped me out a lot when I was doing my LEM trigger upgrade. If your thinking about upgrading your trigger you need to first figure out how your going to use the pistol. Is it going to be a bedside, carry, or a range pistol. I've used both the LEM and Match triggers and I liked both. But since I carry all my HK's I opted for the LEM. Just my 2 cents. Cheers!
    TooSixy likes this.
    ROCK OUT WITH YOUR KOCH OUT!!
    SEMPER FI Marines!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Send it to Gray Guns. I started with a USP Tactical in .45 and when they gave it back that trigger was second only to my 2.5# Salient 1911.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SRTNITRO View Post
    As TooSixy said. He's really knowledgeable when it comes to this kind of stuff. He helped me out a lot when I was doing my LEM trigger upgrade. If your thinking about upgrading your trigger you need to first figure out how your going to use the pistol. Is it going to be a bedside, carry, or a range pistol. I've used both the LEM and Match triggers and I liked both. But since I carry all my HK's I opted for the LEM. Just my 2 cents. Cheers!
    Thanks for the kind words, brother.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SRTNITRO View Post
    I keep it next to my bed with my SRD 45 attached to it. I will look into the LEM. Thanks!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I second Gray Guns.

Sponsored Links