Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: I should have been warned

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blkloin77 View Post
    That hasn't happened yet I do have parts saved on hk parts
    Yeah, you're right there then. Wait until something in your cart goes out of stock for 6 months. Then you start buying the bits and pieces as soon as you see them.

THEN you start ending up with parts for guns you never thought about, until you saw the parts available ..
    illicit likes this.
    Own: HK91, SR9, SP5k, G36k, HK416, P30L, 2x P8, 2x P8A1, USP9, USP9 FDE
    Future: Done, until HK comes out with something new & nifty. Might start building an FNH collection.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

As stated previously, this is the HK Enablers forum. I came here for the handgun talk and ended up with G36 and HK416 clones.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

It easy to start buying more once you get bitten by the HK bug.
    HK - No Compromise

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by illicit View Post
    As stated previously, this is the HK Enablers forum. I came here for the handgun talk and ended up with G36 and HK416 clones.
    Ha! I came from the opposite direction. First HK was an SL8, came here for info on how to convert it. Now I have more HK handguns than long guns, and sold that converted SL8 because I picked up a rewelded G36 that MM/TBT did.

And now I'm in the market for a P9S Sport, and I already know thats going to lead to a P7M13.

I joke about wanting to start an FN collection, but thats like moving from crack to weed. No one goes in that direction, no matter how hard they try.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sickness View Post
    Yeah, you're right there then. Wait until something in your cart goes out of stock for 6 months. Then you start buying the bits and pieces as soon as you see them.

THEN you start ending up with parts for guns you never thought about, until you saw the parts available ..
    That pretty much sums up the year 2019 for me. Glad I'm not alone.

Ha! I came from the opposite direction. First HK was an SL8, came here for info on how to convert it. Now I have more HK handguns than long guns, and sold that converted SL8 because I picked up a rewelded G36 that MM/TBT did.

And now I'm in the market for a P9S Sport, and I already know thats going to lead to a P7M13.

I joke about wanting to start an FN collection, but thats like moving from crack to weed. No one goes in that direction, no matter how hard they try.
    Haha nice, I totally get your analogy there. Today I almost bought magazines for guns I don't own, like the Five-seveN and P2000, because of this hi-cap magazine ban I keep hearing about. I did however buy a bunch of red and purple Lancer L5AWM magazines for the MR556 (I hear the purple mags really irritate the Fudds). I'll probably buy some more of the steel HK mags, but I won't be adding to the collection until my current debts are paid off lol. I have to keep reassuring myself that I don't need a MSG90 clone, MR762, D54-N, HK45c, P2000. You might have an HK addiction if...

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by illicit View Post
    I have to keep reassuring myself that I don't need a MSG90 clone, MR762, D54-N, HK45c, P2000. You might have an HK addiction if...
    I had some PSG1/MSG90 lust for awhile, but was able to completely calm that with a kitted up SR9. Still a pretty heavy rifle, after you get the stock and glass on there, and I realize that I'd never get a full clone out for shooting all that much.. gave up a Barrett long ago because it was just too damned heavy to want to deal with -- well, that and the ammo is wicked expensive.

But the SR9 shoots Federal GMM very well (.8-1.0 MOA) .. maybe that could be tightened with tuned ammo and a better user behind the trigger, but I'm super happy with it.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I had some PSG1/MSG90 lust for awhile, but was able to completely calm that with a kitted up SR9. Still a pretty heavy rifle, after you get the stock and glass on there, and I realize that I'd never get a full clone out for shooting all that much.. gave up a Barrett long ago because it was just too damned heavy to want to deal with -- well, that and the ammo is wicked expensive.
    Nice. My coworkers and I were drooling over a Grey Room SR9 with wood furniture that was on GB recently. Maybe someday.
    ETA: Just learned the furniture on the SR9 wasn't real wood.
    Last edited by illicit; 09-16-2019 at 12:57 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Wait until you get into the MP5 game. You'll be hovering in a perpetual state of broke and near-homelessness.
    2BDivn likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blkloin77 View Post
    Sad part is I'm already looking at lem kit and I haven't even brought it home yet

That's not sad, it's glad, you're thinking ahead! Be happy brother! =)
    The Spirit of God hath made me, the breath of the Almighty hath given me life

Hidden Content Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sad part is I'm already looking at lem kit and I haven't even brought it home yet

That's not sad, it's glad, you're thinking ahead!

True and I'll probably get it first chance I get . As for for the roller lock bug I've had my eye on a ptr 91 go for the longest. Don't have a need for it I just like it. And with an indoor rifle range could have fun with and my buddy has 2 acres of land and has mentioned setting up some pistol targets

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links