I should have been warned - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: I should have been warned

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by illicit View Post
    Nice. My coworkers and I were drooling over a Grey Room SR9 with wood furniture that was on GB recently. Maybe someday.
    ETA: Just learned the furniture on the SR9 wasn't real wood.
    Yeah, I remember that on GB. As a grey room artifact, it had its appeal .. but that thumbhole nonsense is just so ugly. And yeah, the "wood" is just paint -- and not very durable at that. Fine for a wall hanger to just look well.. that way it looks.

I fitted my SR9 with 1200m irons, PSG1 group & grip, MSG90 stock & bipod (put a euro rail on the stock SR9 handguard to accept the MSG90 bipod). That is for proper HK-ness. Most often I shoot it with a William set trigger group & Atlas bipod. Not my favorite rifle, but it will never get sold nonetheless.
    Own: HK91, SR9, SP5k, G36k, HK416, P30L, 2x P8, 2x P8A1, USP9
    Future: Done, until HK comes out with something new & nifty. Might start building an FNH collection.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I finally after months of searching I found a P30L its a .40 (been looking for the 9mm) but its a P30L non the less. Dont feel bad looking at parts before you have the gun I had a chance to get the P30L compensator and now its sold out and thats sad. LOL

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

be glad you haven't been infected by the P7 bug then one knows the version of the superbug

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It truly is a sickness. For me it's the P7 disease. Now I'm looking at M13 to add. Sigh..... Oh well, I guess it's only money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If anyone can point me in the direction of how make a 500 yd 91/g3 rifle +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

my first HK was a 91 w retrac stock and fixed stock w bipod. had it for a few years then sold it for first baby.....wish I would have kept it. then got a USP, have had several through the years then a P2000, now the P30's and VP's. I have 10 hk pistols now and love them all!! I want to get a P7 of some sort eventually but I never find one when ive got the money lol. And I still got about 30 USPf mags even though ive sold/traded off my USP's so who knows what ill buy next......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Me too. Started with a VP9 a couple of months ago and I was looking for a .45 to add to the collection. Settled on the HK45 and as I was checking out the site offered a two gun discount so long story short I now also have a VP9sk on the way!

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I picked up my vp9 and love it just got to get use to the trigger being my other gun is a hi point 45 . I know I went from a Honda to a loaded BMW 8 series

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blkloin77 View Post
    Sad part is I'm already looking at lem kit and I haven't even brought it home yet
    That was really sad, man.
    Life is short...so make it worth your while.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links