Hard to source P30L or USP9?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hard to source P30L or USP9?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Hard to source P30L or USP9?

I don’t see them at local shops or on gunbroker. Are P30L and USP9 out of production cycle? Hard to find? Have been wanting to hold one in my hand before ordering...don’t want to order without that...

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GAMMA CT15 View Post
    Are P30L and USP9 out of production cycle?
    Nope. They should be arriving any day now, but don't hold your breath

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    Are P30L and USP9 out of production cycle?
    Nope. They should be arriving any day now, but don't hold your breath
    Hard to tell if you’re being sarcastic. Can you expand?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I’ve had two models ordered for over 10 months now. So tell me about it. A p2000sk V2 in .40 and USP9 Compact with NS. Ordered both early LAST December.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Typical HK making batches and they have not come in for a while. Be patient.
    HK - No Compromise

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Be vigilant (like everyday vigilant) and ready to pounce. When HKs hit US shores, they'll be gone quicker than a heartbeat.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Wait for it at the LGS, definitely don’t hold your breath. Available online, pounce on it.
    P30SK/P30S/P30/P2000/USP9c all bought NIB online un-seen/handled, no regrets. Read up, plenty reviews here at the forum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here's a post from a bit over a week ago. https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handg...0l-2020-a.html

You might find them in small quantities, but a large shipment of P30L's won't be around til next year. I got my P30L last month and the dealer had 2, both were NIB so some are definitely trickling in.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I don’t see them at local shops or on gunbroker. Are P30L and USP9 out of production cycle? Hard to find? Have been wanting to hold one in my hand before ordering...don’t want to order without that...
    I get not wanting to order one until you can hold it. Sound, wise advice that elevates to being a written in stone rule. And to every rule, there is an exception.
    Disregard that rule for this pistol. Or, actually - go hold a VP9. They feel the same.

But seriously just disregard it, unless you know you hate subtle finger-grooves (in which case why are you asking?) - the P30 and VP9 with adjustable backstraps and panels WILL conform to a grip that feels, well about as perfect as you're going to get.

Around here - I don't think I've ever heard of a person complain about the P30 / VP9 structure. It has gone the other way - I, for sure, have wished upon a star for a USP with a P30 style grip frame. But then the lovers of boxy groove-less grips go poke holes in my dreams. If you favor feel, and ergonomics .. the P30 is where its at. If you favor time-tested, bomb-proof design and over-engineered bits, USP rules the day.

Still want my P30/USP hybrid with fully adjustable grip, and some beefier USP bits and recoil mechanism. I know it will never*0.5 happen (where never = probability of a semi MP7), but I still wait with the patience of a Zen monk, and the devotion of a Cathar heretic (I have 5 USP9 variants now. And a single P30L).
    Own: HK91, SR9, SP5k, G36k, HK416, P30L, 2x P8, 2x P8A1, USP9
    Future: Done, until HK comes out with something new & nifty. Might start building an FNH collection.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Been on the hunt for a P30L since March, ( when i join the forum lol) finally found one last week in a pawn shop, but in .40 caliber V1 everything included in the box even the loader. I couldn't pass up the deal, it was under 420 out the door, I took it apart at home and it was immaculate I think they didn't know what they had maybe who knows .

Now still IM looking for a 9mm and gunbroker been only place i seem them ( I check gundeals every other day dont judge me) but i see those bids going over 700$ plus fees also a few locals around me but they are asking over 900 for them. i guess maybe HK is getting john wick to sign all the guns which is why its taking so long lol. hopefully 2020 ::fingerscrossed::

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links