P2000 hammer spring question.

Thread: P2000 hammer spring question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey, everyone. Recently I was able to get a P2000 V2 9mm used. Inside the box was an additional hammer spring. I’m gonna include a picture of the hammer spring in the box and the one already installed. The silver one is the one that came in it already. Just wondering which one is the factory spring and what the other one may be. I appreciate it!

By the way, this is my first LEM trigger, and so far I’m loving it. Very nice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P2000 hammer spring question.-e123387d-7586-43f9-b954-0b4ba569ef0c_1569012729649.jpeg

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Black colored ones are usually the LEM heavy hammer spring, unfinished steel is usually the standard spring
    Bill

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The springs are inexpensive and easy to install, I would just order what I wanted and install it for the peace of mind.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the info. I don’t mind having different hammer springs, but my OCD was going off a little not knowing which one was which. Haha. I tried them both and the unfinished steel spring seemed to feel just a tad bit better on the break, so I’m gonna stick with that one. Once again I appreciate the help!

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I think the firing pin block spring and trigger return spring have a lot more to do with trigger pull. The lighter hammer spring probably lets you shoot lighter ammo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by robertp View Post
    I think the firing pin block spring and trigger return spring have a lot more to do with trigger pull. The lighter hammer spring probably lets you shoot lighter ammo.
    Maybe that’s what I’m feeling then. Would that make the hammer sound like it’s hitting harder?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by st6antcr View Post
    Maybe thatís what Iím feeling then. Would that make the hammer sound like itís hitting harder?
    If the hammer is cocked the heavy hammer spring would hit harder. If the hammer is not cocked the heavy spring would make the trigger heavier. If the gun is loaded all bets are off.( has no effect )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gotcha. Makes sense. Thanks man!

Sponsored Links