New to Me HK 45C Today
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: New to Me HK 45C Today

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default New to Me HK 45C Today

A couple years ago I purchased a new HK USP 45 Compact, and although a nice pistol, it always felt a little to "blocky" for my liking. Today I was talking with a local friend on the PD and he asked if I knew anyone who would be interested in a BNIB HK 45C? Having wanting to try one out, I said sure....ME. Needless to say; see the attached pictures. It's now residing in my home. Since selling my previous USP, I had extra magazines and other related accessories for that fit my newly acquired 45C. Tomorrow I will be at the range with it and a couple hundred rounds.
    On a side note, I recently purchased a new shoulder holster for my M&P 40 and this new HK 45C fits perfectly, so I have a holster that works for both pistols.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New to Me HK 45C Today-hk-45c.jpg   New to Me HK 45C Today-hk-45c-.jpg  

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Congrats. Nice find. Hope you got a good deal on a fantastic pistol!! I’m a fan of those grips on that model As well as the p2000 series. So much smoother while carrying.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's my EDC. I just put Talon Grips on it to get rid of the Hogue Hand-all I had, and I love it. I like the flat base plate mag when carrying concealed. I think it's a fantastic pistol. Congrats!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Congrats on the new HK!! I love the HK45c.. It can do everything the full size does, just in a smaller package.. I love mine! I carry mine everyday.. Lite LEM, Talon Grips, Trijicon night sights.. I have never had even one hiccup with it, ever.. Your new HK will serve you well however you decide to employ it.. I have been carrying mine religiously for years and to me, this is the best .45 carry pistol still to this day, and I have complete confidence in it.. With the right quality holster and quality belt, it disappears even in light clothing.. If it’s possible for you, install a LEM kit in it and give it a try.. Most people like it , some can’t warm up to it.. but the people who do like it absolutely love it.. congrats again and enjoy your new HK!

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)

Congratulations on the acquisition!!!

Tony

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Enjoy your gem
    DEUS VULT

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I love mine. Travis Teague installed the LEM years ago. I put an HK threaded barrel on it and now it also serves as suppressor host for my Obsidian. I love this .45!! You will, too .Congrats !!!!
    Last edited by Bentonville; 09-26-2019 at 03:23 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Congrats! This is another I want for my collection. Ive got the full size so I need lil brother too.....

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Congrats! They are nice for sure. Even the elephant foot mags have grown on me. Right now mine is host to the KAC compact suppressor.......oh baby.

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

The HK45C will not disappoint you. I carry mine daily, it is a work horse. I too prefer the ergo's of the HK45 line over the USP, basically better ergo's (in my personal opinion) with all the reliability and accuracy of the USP.
    sabre675 likes this.
    HK91
    HK94
    USC/UMP
    SL8/G36
    P7M8
    P9s .45acp
    VP70Z
    USP Tactical .45acp
    V51/HK51 clone
    HK45
    HK45c